Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Good stuff, all looking positive and I reckon any lingering negativity from the end of the season will have disappeared by the time the first new signing rocks up.

And a scoreboard semi-confirmed!!

And a potential scheme for fans to own a share in the club. Survey to gauge interest shortly.

Jul 12, 2016
"Our football management team will continue to have our support even if results are weak for a short period. So long as they continue to learn "......
Wonder what SH considers to be a short period? When will he realise Lowe and Co are not learning?

Apr 1, 2009
Biggs":1vkmtt19 said:
Good stuff, all looking positive and I reckon any lingering negativity from the end of the season will have disappeared by the time the first new signing rocks up.

And a potential scheme for fans to own a share in the club. Survey to gauge interest shortly.

So as soon as any new signing is made, everyone is going to forget the failings of 20-21? I don't think so. If the club's attitude was like that, then it would be seriously alarming. Really important to realise what went wrong and to correct it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
xmastree":1aj5vjik said:
Biggs":1aj5vjik said:

So as soon as any new signing is made, everyone is going to forget the failings of 20-21? I don't think so. If the club's attitude was like that, then it would be seriously alarming. Really important to realise what went wrong and to correct it.
I think this covers your concern:

"So long as they continue to show that they are willing to learn, embrace better processes, and maintain good relationships with the board and with our fans, that will satisfy us".

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
xmastree":l7frwlaz said:
Biggs":l7frwlaz said:

they will be doing all they can to correct it with better signings won't they?

Apr 1, 2009
Steve Evans":97nyji96 said:
xmastree":97nyji96 said:
Biggs":97nyji96 said:

Of course, Steve. However recruitment was only part of the problem in terms of an appalling end to the season. In any circumstances you stand a much better chance of putting things right if you understand why they went wrong in the first place, and it appeared that the manager was floundering in terms of halting the slide. Signing a new batch of players will not, on its own, resolve the issue.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
xmastree":2sgva9ze said:
Steve Evans":2sgva9ze said:
xmastree":2sgva9ze said:
Biggs":2sgva9ze said:

Of course, Steve. However recruitment was only part of the problem in terms of an appalling end to the season. In any circumstances you stand a much better chance of putting things right if you understand why they went wrong in the first place, and it appeared that the manager was floundering in terms of halting the slide. Signing a new batch of players will not, on its own, resolve the issue.

It is possible that a new batch of players will have the experience and mentality to carry out the managers gameplan successfully and where necessary adopt any in-game changes required to be competitive throughout the new season .

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
xmastree":1ruaaop9 said:
Steve Evans":1ruaaop9 said:
xmastree":1ruaaop9 said:
Biggs":1ruaaop9 said:

that's a very fair observation.i live in hope that they will improve our squad and i think,with very hard work by the management staff,that players are out there.