Things to look forward to next season | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Things to look forward to next season

Feb 15, 2005
Going to a game obviously! I’ve seen more Argyle games this season than ever but none live, first time in over 40 years as a green. First time I’ve not seen at least one live football league game in almost 60 years.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
mervyn":3qlx2ny8 said:
Wednesday’s ground. Never been there.
Re-visiting Portman Rd with East Anglian mates.
Wombles new ground. Glad they stayed up.
New Floodlights.
New defence.

Be careful of the turnstiles at Wednesday, home turnstiles are right next to Away turnstiles.
I got ejected from the home end after declaring my mistake to two stewards.
They did allow me in the Away end but i had to pay again. :oops:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
mervyn":3tb9f109 said:
New Floodlights.
New defence.
My first Hillsborough visit it was either Tynan or Binney that scored a hat trick, I always forget which?
I have never done Portman Road so that would be one I would try to do. Likewise I have never managed to visit Fratton Park.
I look forward to a fully functioning corporate Grandstand, improved floodlights, some more improvements to "Bobby's Garden", the family enclosure being moved to block 6, a defence that doesn't leak goals, Danny Mayor finding his shooting boots, Ryan Lowe addressing why we are top of the table first 45 and bottom for the second 45 and most of all healthy crowds back in a rocking Home Park.

Dec 3, 2005
mervyn":3eu1fdsm said:
New Floodlights.
New defence.

I like the way you put the most important thing last.

djg145":3qe9cq73 said:
mervyn":3qe9cq73 said:
New Floodlights.
New defence.

I like the way you put the most important thing last.

Well, Mr cheerful, I wasn’t listing in any particular sequence, and of course a new defence is our No 1 priority.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Away game at Bolton- my son lives 10 minutes
from the stadium.
Returning to Accrington and Wigan.
Portsmouth away.
A first visit to Cheltenham.
A return visit to Swindon, first in 40 years.
Southampton away in FAC5. I live quite close.

Purchasing 2 or 3 top match day experiences at Home Park.

Oh, and Balham Green's return to the fold. I'm heartily sick of making up my own mind about what I saw.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Bananabus crew (some of THE best mates a bloke can ask for), The Block 14 lads and lasses (and a few others i've missed), and just generally being back at Home Park. :cool:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
davie nine":2iqlz6sj said:
Argyle won’t be playing Swindon, Steve unless we meet them one of the cup competitions.
Shocking mistake on my part. I will substitute Wycombe. When I was a guide st Broadlands my boss was the former player's secretary. at Wycombe. I watched from a box and so enjoyed it I could get used to it.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
memory man":16pq1jch said:
davie nine":16pq1jch said:
Argyle won’t be playing Swindon, Steve unless we meet them one of the cup competitions.
Shocking mistake on my part. I will substitute Wycombe. When I was a guide st Broadlands my boss was the former player's secretary. at Wycombe. I watched from a box and so enjoyed it I could get used to it.

You can’t own up to enjoying anything about Wycombe on ere MM, even the players secretary :whistle:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Devongreenowl":2j6diuv0 said:
memory man":2j6diuv0 said:
davie nine":2j6diuv0 said:

You can’t own up to enjoying anything about Wycombe on ere MM, even the players secretary :whistle:

Wonder if the player's secretary got a lot of overtime?? :think: