Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 16 May | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 16 May

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Sunday 16 May

Argyle January transfer target Janoi Donacien has been offered a new contract by Ipswich Town despite new manager Paul Cook yet to see him play.
Ryan Lowe submitted a bid for the defender in January but instead Donacien opted to go out on loan at Fleetwood Town.
East Anglian Daily Times reports Donacien could still leave Ipswich later in the summer, possibly for a transfer fee .... link.

Former Argyle player Oscar Threlkeld has been released by Salford City.
Other ex-Pilgrims released by their clubs: Alan Judge (Ipswich), Joel Grant (Swindon), Paris Cowan-Hall (Colchester).

Feb 9, 2021
Site Manager":3syil389 said:
Sunday 16 May

Argyle January transfer target Janoi Donacien has been offered a new contract by Ipswich Town despite new manager Paul Cook yet to see him play.
Ryan Lowe submitted a bid for the defender in January but instead Donacien opted to go out on loan at Fleetwood Town.
East Anglian Daily Times reports Donacien could still leave Ipswich later in the summer, possibly for a transfer fee .... link.

Other ex-Pilgrims released by their clubs: Alan Judge (Ipswich), Joel Grant (Swindon), Paris Cowan-Hall (Colchester).
Does anybody know who won Argyles Goal of the Season? I must have missed it, seem to remember Sarce winning last srason

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Matt Green Army":1u2kh9uo said:
Site Manager":1u2kh9uo said:
Sunday 16 May

Does anybody know who won Argyles Goal of the Season? I must have missed it, seem to remember Sarce winning last srason

Of the ex-Pilgrims, Joel Grant would be my only selection. I thought he performed well when with Argyle and his versatility was an added bonus.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Not sure Judge is the type of midfielder we need, and his diminutive stature certainly won't help defensively.
We need a Friio mk. 2. Box to box goal threat.

Jun 27, 2019
Quintrell_Green":2675s80b said:
Matt Green Army":2675s80b said:
Site Manager":2675s80b said:
Sunday 16 May

Of the ex-Pilgrims, Joel Grant would be my only selection. I thought he performed well when with Argyle and his versatility was an added bonus.

Ryan Lowe is not going to sign a player he released 12 months ago after seeing him play in League Two and not considering him good enough.