✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Sad to see him leave the Board but he'll make a great job of the Presidency. Well done Tony.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Congratulations and good luck!

Will Tony still keep his shares, I think he owns about 2%, will the shares go into the proposed fans share issue pot?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A good man, a football man and a good friend.

Sorry to see him go in one way but not another.

Good move to make him El Presidente, he has more hair than the former one that's for sure. :greensmile:

For the money he's lost within his beloved club, I would have made him Life President but I'm not the Chairman.

Hope he can now mix with his friends within the ground, he has enough of them. Hope Jackie will join him as well.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
A good man, an Argyle man - perfect for the position.

May 3, 2016
Sorry to see Tony leave the board but what a great honour to be club president, a true Argyle fan and a dedicated janner.
Hopefully see you and Jackie in the pioneers lounge and the posh seats with the best views :funny:

See you next season president.

Dave Creber

Apr 29, 2016
Most people will never know the depth of sacrifice that Tony and his family have made for the benefit of Argyle over the years.

Thanks for all those sacrifices and all the very best for his tenure as President. A true Argyle legend in his own way. :scarf:

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Tony,

Thank you for all you have done for this club as an investor and as a Director.
Many congratulations on your new role as Club President. I wish you well and know that your heart will still be beating green and PAFC and the community will be all the richer for it. :scarf:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
What a perfect gentleman Tony is, he will make a great President he mixes well with people. True fans will know that Tony has helped the club out on many occasions in the past.
Good luck for the future mate, hope to catch up soon along with young Jackie of course.