PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Blimey, that's a shock, awful news.

I still think he's the best loan player I've ever seen play for Argyle. RIP.

Sep 2, 2008
PL2 3DQ":3t9oxi6g said:
Blimey, that's a shock, awful news.

I still think he's the best loan player I've ever seen play for Argyle. RIP.

I remember the save he made in the FA Cup game against Everton. Still the best save I have ever seen by a keeper playing in an Argyle shirt.

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
Desperately sad news.

A fine goalkeeper, and a thoroughly good man.

Alan Miller accompanied Ken Brown to a match at HP a few years back. Gently looking after the older man (the affection between the two was palpable).

Alan was doing an amazing job at Holkham Hall in Norfolk, and playing cricket for the estate team. He was so proud of what he was achieving there. And rightly so.

Those of us lucky enough to see it will never forget a save he made from Andy Richie at HP.

Quite simply, out of this world.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
What a great keeper he was, RIP Alan. Taken too early.

Aug 5, 2015
Had a beer and chat with him and George Foster at the Far Post Club many moons ago. He had pulled off an amazing reflex save from a deflection off George but was very humble when it came to claiming any credit. I now officially feel really,really old. God Bless AM.

Reactions: Greendawe
Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
A man more than any other who brought me the love of the game and Argyle.

Living in Dorset it was a long way as a kid to come, but come we did, and when that man was between the sticks there was only one man to talk about. I remember the excitement of knowing we’d be seeing him the coming Saturday.

Never since have I hoped the opposition teams had good attackers just to see our keeper at work.

RIP Alan, I will never forget those few games.

Dec 29, 2011
So sad to hear the news of Alan.RIP & condolences to family.Cannot remember him making a mistake for us.Definitely remember him saving a penalty at Bradford City just before he left us..He was superb that day.As a previous poster said one of the best Argyle loan players ever .

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Peter_Jones":3rhzdhjq said:
Desperately sad news.

A fine goalkeeper, and a thoroughly good man.

Alan Miller accompanied Ken Brown to a match at HP a few years back. Gently looking after the older man (the affection between the two was palpable).

Alan was doing an amazing job at Holkham Hall in Norfolk, and playing cricket for the estate team. He was so proud of what he was achieving there. And rightly so.

Those of us lucky enough to see it will never forget a save he made from Andy Richie at HP.

Quite simply, out of this world.
Such sad news. They were down in March 2017.

51223332911_0b67797daf_c.jpg

RIP Alan. Thoughts are with his family and friends.