Conor Grant, when does he re-sign? (Signs 2-year deal) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Conor Grant, when does he re-sign? (Signs 2-year deal)

Jan 31, 2006
Great news on Danny Mayor today ..... so now the question is what about Conor Grant's signature .....

Aug 5, 2016
I agree that this will be the case for some players but Lowe has told us that he's met with Conor and his family already. Mark my words, Lowe already knows if Grant is staying or not.

Most players contracts don't finish until the end of the month so I can understand why announcements aren't really being made. However, Grant is currently contracted to Argyle so it shouldn't be a problem announcing that he has signed again unless that's something they can't say because it's not going to happen.

Believe me, he's gone.

Sep 2, 2008
Knibbsworth":1hdglt53 said:
I agree that this will be the case for some players but Lowe has told us that he's met with Conor and his family already. Mark my words, Lowe already knows if Grant is staying or not.

Most players contracts don't finish until the end of the month so I can understand why announcements aren't really being made. However, Grant is currently contracted to Argyle so it shouldn't be a problem announcing that he has signed again unless that's something they can't say because it's not going to happen.

Believe me, he's gone.

Bugger. You beat me to it Knibbs.

Work out your own way of trying to elevate the enjoyment of players resigning :mad:

Aug 5, 2016
Pottypilgrim":2dlamchy said:
Knibbsworth":2dlamchy said:

Believe me, he's gone.

Work out your own way of trying to elevate the enjoyment of players resigning :mad:

Well it worked near instantly last time, so I just wanted to see if the spell worked again!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Knibbsworth":2zetps74 said:
Pottypilgrim":2zetps74 said:
Knibbsworth":2zetps74 said:

Believe me, he's gone.

Well it worked near instantly last time, so I just wanted to see if the spell worked again!
He’s covered himself this time by using the double meaning; resigning or re-signing?

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
So if he does sign on again, where do you play him? That then also leads to, where does GC fit into the team?

Feb 9, 2021
dhsboy":1821w9g6 said:
Great news on Danny Mayor today ..... so now the question is what about Conor Grant's signature .....
Reliable club source has confirmed he's getting announced this afternoon!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Matt Green Army":2npbsin8 said:
dhsboy":2npbsin8 said:
Great news on Danny Mayor today ....
. so now the question is what about Conor Grant's signature .....
Reliable club source has confirmed he's getting announced this afternoon!

Matt! What have you done!? :shock:

I wish you had just said he was definitely gone!!

Jun 27, 2019
davie nine":sdqwscf5 said:
It will be good news but he will be more easily replaceable than Mayor.

Definitely, but with so many players leaving we do need some stability and Grant is now a versatile, experienced pro. I was expecting him to leave so I'll be pleased if he re-signs.

Feb 18, 2016
It may be prudent for RL to focus on a pacey LWB as grant (if signs) law and GC are not blessed with speed