✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
It shows intent from the club that if & when a bid comes in for him from clubs in higher leagues he will not be going on the cheap or perceived Argyle prices- a good bit of business i say

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
After all of the OTT speculation about him when he was in the goals hopefully this settles things down for him and everyone realises what he is - a prospect but with a need to develop and expand his impact on the game, under good tutelage.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Another good news story. Great bit of business if Luke starts to recover his goal scoring form and the bigger teams start sniffing around.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Nice. :clap:

So in the summer of 2023 there will be several players out of contract at the same time - Jephcott, George Cooper, Ennis, Hardie, Mayor, Edwards, Wilson and Grant.

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
PL2 3DQ":238wbbu6 said:

So in the summer of 2023 there will be several players out of contract at the same time - Jephcott, George Cooper, Ennis, Hardie, Mayor, Wilson and Grant.
Wilson will probably retire. And we may well have sold Hardie, jephcott, cooper and grant if they continue to develop meaning just mayor

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":1vf33va8 said:

So in the summer of 2023 there will be several players out of contract at the same time - Jephcott, George Cooper, Ennis, Hardie, Mayor, Edwards, Wilson and Grant.

Depending on how the club and players progress next season , some or all of those named particularly the younger ones may be offered improved deals again next summer , thereby giving the club a little bit of security for their more valuable assets .

Aug 5, 2016
PL2 3DQ":3ouo58c2 said:

When we win the Championship to go into the Premier League they will all be asking for payrises again no doubt. Terrible really.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
One good signing a day for the last three days!!
Keep it up and we'll soon have a squad!

As for worrying about what might happen in Summer 2023?
After the two years I've just had, I'm aiming to enjoy the next two years and worry about anything else when we get there!! :scarf:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
This is great business by Argyle. This makes me think that Luke will be starting the first L1 league match - if he starts scoring goals again early in the season I just don’t see him being with us come January, but we’ll likely make a lot of money when a bigger club comes calling looking for a natural finisher in the Robbie Fowler mould..

Happy with this one.. :thumbup:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Well obviously Ryan Lowe thinks he’s better than Truro City standard, which somebody recently posted. Good young player, don’t think he will ever play in the PL but he has the potential for the Championship. Hopefully he will get off to a good start in preseason and kick on from there after a very disappointing last third of he season.

C

Cult Of Personality

A risk but hopefully he re finds that form that made him look like a great prospect. Big season for him next season . We will see if he a flash in the pan or the real deal