Rory Fallon | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rory Fallon

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
who cares hes crap anyway :grin: lowers our wage bill. Im sure we can find another target man who can jump miles to early or late, heck ill do :wink:

A

Anonymous

Would Fallon want to drop down another league and suffer a big drop in wages? Wouldn't it be better for Fallon to see out his contract at Argyle for another year on good wages and try to impress a new manager?

Dec 7, 2006
The Rumours site reckons Gillingham paid £250K for Fallon - and we paid them £500K for Simeon Jackson (so, basically, £250K). Good if true but I can't see it somehow with this 'New World Ordeal' lot. :roll:

G

Gareth Nicholson

I'm at imminent risk of a stroke, such is the big pinch of salt with which I've taken this 'news'.

G

Gareth Nicholson

pontypoolgreen":3q6id719 said:
I wouldn't laugh it off guys, it may turn out to be true.

It may indeed, but can you imagine the advice his agent must be giving if it is true?

Rory, Rory, I know your contract at Argyle hasn't expired yet, but they want you out and you need first team football. So here's the plan...

... rather than concentrating on the World Cup and increasing your value, which will increase your salary and my share of any deal, I want you to sign for a 4th division side. You know it makes sense.

L

lloyd_down_under

PL2 3DQ":1k5e8z07 said:
Would Fallon want to drop down another league and suffer a big drop in wages?

I suppose that Grant Holt did with Shrewsbury, and it didn't do him any harm.

I'd agree that this deal doesn't quite add up, though.