Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
If true, it will be a damned good signing!

The guy is a monster - if you haven't already done so, look at the picture (12) on the GoS Saltash page!

He will do some serious damage in opposition goalmouths.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Can't see PR committing to much more than a short term loan at this stage - can't believe he will make a judgement based on the Saltash game unless, of course, other player moves away from the club are pending before the weekend. :cry:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
cheshiregreen":3hp91id2 said:
Can't see PR committing to much more than a short term loan at this stage - can't believe he will make a judgement based on the Saltash game unless, of course, other player moves away from the club are pending before the weekend. :cry:

Nowt wrong with that cg. Loan until Jan. 1st, with a pre-contract tucked away.

Don't forget that PR & co. have also seen him in training.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Andy_S":2v8sxb6j said:
cheshiregreen":2v8sxb6j said:

Nowt wrong with that cg. Loan until Jan. 1st, with a pre-contract tucked away.

Don't forget that PR & co. have also seen him in training.

And "scouted" him. We need a bit more presence, if signed then he would certainly provide some of that. A big item for sure.

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
4 injury ravaged years at Swansea where he played less than 50 games and had to go to America to get treatment to save his career. Here we go again!

G

greenblood79

sky sports news not enough confirmation of signing.... jesus... only on pasoti eh :?

Feb 21, 2008
greenblood79":2rw10k9p said:
sky sports news not enough confirmation of signing.... jesus... only on pasoti eh :?

I meant had I missed it confirmed anywhere else, also as someone else asked is it loan or permanent, clear enough now!!
:)

G

greenblood79

richy2704":19t3n05i said:
greenblood79":19t3n05i said:

I meant had I missed it confirmed anywhere else, also as someone else asked is it loan or permanent, clear enough now!!

the post was aimed at admin, this should clearly be on the main forum, yet someone somewhere in the mods room is sitting getting a little bit excited at having moved this thread to rumours.

he has signed on loan as reported by sky sports, so move it back for fans to see

May 1, 2007
richy2704":1xjcsaea said:
greenblood79":1xjcsaea said:

Looks like a loan,

G

greenblood79

pontypoolgreen":2emigzw9 said:
greenblood79":2emigzw9 said:
richy2704":2emigzw9 said:
greenblood79":2emigzw9 said:

the post was aimed at admin, this should clearly be on the main forum, yet someone somewhere in the mods room is sitting getting a little bit excited at having moved this thread to rumours.

he has signed on loan as reported by sky sports, so move it back for fans to see

Well I won't be moving it back even if a link is provided, manners are not expensive.

well done

R

Rupert

greenblood79":3dzm9rng said:
richy2704":3dzm9rng said:
greenblood79":3dzm9rng said:

He has not signed yet. Source? Peter Reid, an hour ago.