New player on trial? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New player on trial?

Aug 1, 2010
New poster, long time reader here.
Was making a delivery to Home Park this morning and saw a young(ish) lad, probably early 20's hanging around the reception area, pair of football boots in hand. Was about my height (6 ft 2") muscular and skin head hair cut.
Didn't recognise him as any of the trialists we have at the moment......of course it could have just been Greensam wanting to get his boots signed by Peter Reid LOL!
Make of it what you will, not claiming to be 'in the know' so don't get all weird just because a new poster has posted something.

Mar 7, 2009
graiser":1ncagy3y said:
Haze we're not all up ourselves on yer, you keep on pal, if you've got a rumour then post it, after all the clues in the title, if some don't like it, then sod 'em

:iagree:

Although GreenSam doesn't havea skinhead :wink:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
When someone says they are a new poster i get suspicious, could'nt be Cobi again could it?

Mar 7, 2009
Ottawa Green":2wyfoupc said:
When someone says they are a new poster i get suspicious, could'nt be Cobi again could it?

I think he is speaking better english than Cobi is capable of.

Mar 7, 2009
pontypoolgreen":1by5u1ha said:
pilgrim_pete":1by5u1ha said:
graiser":1by5u1ha said:
Haze we're not all up ourselves on yer, you keep on pal, if you've got a rumour then post it, after all the clues in the title, if some don't like it, then sod 'em

:iagree:

Although GreenSam doesn't havea skinhead :wink:

Nor is he 6' 2"...

Have you not seen him lately?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Funny how he's "new" but he know who GreenSam is and implies he knows my age :lol:

I know I don't exactly keep it a secret, and he says "long time reader" but come on, we've heard that one before :wink:

A

ayoungpafc

wasn't tudor-jones was it? he's a pretty tall bugger and has a skin head.

D

deanthegreenmachine

how about ben marshall stoke striker 6ft short shaved hair, could be a ried deal, on loan ...comp for fallon

Dec 7, 2006
deanthegreenmachine":110v4ter said:
how about ben marshall stoke striker 6ft short shaved hair, could be a ried deal, on loan ...comp for fallon

I wish that read 'replacement'!! :)

Feb 21, 2008
ArgyleMatty1991":2qpq8vph said:
Tresor Kandol? 8)

Best sending off ever, never even touched the ball in 1 game came on clouted someone then straight back off again 20 seconds later, I think it was an off the ball incident while waiting for a free kick to come in to the box so the ball wasnt even active while he was on the pitch!!!

That being said he is a good player.