Turnips to sign Michael Owen?! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Turnips to sign Michael Owen?!

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I do not believe this for one second, if he was allowed to go out on loan it would be too another premier league club!! He is in his last year of his contract and i would have thought that if Ferguson wanted rid of him then he would try and sell him.

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Quinny":18wf9ekp said:
There is no way Owen would go to Brizzle.

Absolutely. No way that an (almost) ex-England player, at the beginning of the end of his career, would want to go somewhere like Bristol City.

It's not even as if one of his longest, bestest-ever mates was already there is it???

Oh, hang on.........

Jon

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Michael Owen has a very hands on interest in his own horse racing stable in Cheshire. He and his wife are there daily. He has ploughed millions into it, if he's to go out on loan, it will be to a club within an easy drive of his stables.

B

bandwagon

More to the point, he's never bloody fit anyway - the guy is virtually finished in & with football, no fire in the belly!! Yes, he'll be perfect for the Turnips!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dec 28, 2008
North Devon
Scored a cracking goal in a friendly last night for united. hes still got plenty to offer to young strikers like hernandez and macheda. he wont be going anywhere

Jul 30, 2010
Of course there could be some substance in this. After all, they have some money, an ambitious board, a proven manager and have just signed David James.
Major coup for the club if it comes off but he is very injury prone. Have to wait and see I suppose.

M

Mike Hughes

The Turnips certainly look to be signing some decent players and have a great manager in Coppell. Think they would be a good bet for going up.

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
Mike Hughes":11pag88k said:
The Turnips certainly look to be signing some decent players and have a great manager in Coppell. Think they would be a good bet for going up.

I could never put any money on them winning, I'd want myself to lose if I did :?

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
If this happens then I will stand in the middle of Plymouth city centre with a sign saying " please spit on my face " Can't see it happening at all.