Capaldi - No more ?? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Capaldi - No more ??

M

MylesPAFC

Just over a week ago we were in talks again with him

Herald

Although at the meet the manager event, Reid said that Capaldi was not training with us, so unsure what is happening to be honest, nothing has been said since the herald published that article.

Apr 1, 2009
We seem to have a lot of players who can play in Capaldi's positions at the moment - Molyneux, Bhasera, J Paterson, Noone, Clark, Bolasie (when fit). Our bigger deficiencies are on the RH side.

Mar 23, 2008
Plympton
xmastree":3ttx5ga2 said:
We seem to have a lot of players who can play in Capaldi's positions at the moment - Molyneux, Bhasera, J Paterson, Noone, Clark, Bolasie (when fit). Our bigger deficiencies are on the RH side.

Agreed, don't think we really need to strengthen the left side and waste money on it. The right hand side is much more important at the moment. And also a creative, attacking midfielder.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
leep33":nkmmu5zv said:
I would have thought if we were going to sign him, it would have already happenned!!

I agree and was really impressed with Molyneaux last night in the first half ............ we need to get rid not bring any more in

Nov 7, 2008
Quite posible the tables have turned, we've offered a contract - take it or leave it - he left it thinking a deal from Palace was in the offing and it went sour, 123 Shame :). He has no club so I should imange getting a touch worried, way of things to come pos with players & wages unless your the daddy in demand :?:

Very pos. that same deal is still on the table for him from us, always good to strengthen every position with better players than what we have, but every game that Lee Molyneux plays, the worry over LB looks less & less.

Tewkesbury Green

āœ… Evergreen
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 21, 2006
Maybe we are waiting for an improved / acceptable bid for Bas before taking up the Capaldi option?

Apr 1, 2009
TEWKESBURY_GREEN":3nmzi47t said:
Maybe we are waiting for an improved / acceptable bid for Bas before taking up the Capaldi option?

That's the only way I can see Capaldi coming back into the picture.

Jul 13, 2009
Wembley96":3bxrb71s said:
Quite posible the tables have turned, we've offered a contract - take it or leave it - he left it thinking a deal from Palace was in the offing and it went sour, 123 Shame :). He has no club so I should imange getting a touch worried, way of things to come pos with players & wages unless your the daddy in demand :?:

Very pos. that same deal is still on the table for him from us, always good to strengthen every position with better players than what we have, but every game that Lee Molyneux plays, the worry over LB looks less & less.

Agree, thought he had a better deal going on at Palace, maybe now not feeling so full of it. Do we do second best/option? I'd say thanks but no thanks.