players who will leave the club in the next three weeks | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

players who will leave the club in the next three weeks

B

blackbeard

BWP, Noone, Duguid, we will then replace them with a new striker, and two loan signings. This was the rumour going around last night.

Apr 1, 2009
All possible.

BWP - only surprise is that someone else would match his wages

Noone - there are rumours about Spurs young left winger Andros Townsend on a loan which would obviously hinder Noone's progression.

Duguid - currently second choice at RB to an inexperienced CB he may feel getting a game somewhere is a better option.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
blackbeard":x8va7c9b said:
BWP, Noone, Duguid, we will then replace them with a new striker, and two loan signings. This was the rumour going around last night.

Very possible mate and a few others that were in the squad/team against Soton as we need to get rid of about another 6/7 players before the end of august .

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Peter_dout":3l7twq5t said:
Would that be the Duguid who has just signed a new contract? Admittedly before PR came. Can't see it, someone would have to want to pay a fee for him or match his wages.

BWP, again who is going to want him based on next to zero first team football last year.

Ditto Noone, Noone I think was signed with a view to moving on at a profit by our genius of an ex manager. As it is, he won't get the first team football here and might be of interest to someone. Who I don't know.

Duigud only signed a one year contract , so can talk to clubs in January and as you quite rightly stated Peter Reid didnt resign him ...... so whos to say Reid rates him :shock: :shock:

D

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
...these guys are all under contract...with massive wage packets... :grin:

Mar 19, 2004
Noone massive wage packet ? doubt it.. 1.5 tops I'd say, however, he could be a candidate to leave.. Bhas is playing LM ahead of him, Yala when he's back is a likely back up for LM.

BWP and Duguid sure.. 6k and 4.5K would be my guess, sorry chaps a time to go.

I'd hope we also trim 1 CB, and J Paterson.

A

Arch Stanton

P@blo":k31ulbvo said:
Noone massive wage packet ? doubt it.. 1.5 tops I'd say, however, he could be a candidate to leave.. Bhas is playing LM ahead of him, Yala when he's back is a likely back up for LM.

Duguid 4.5K a week are you serious!
Wasnt Barker still under contract and told he could walk?

I sincerely hope PR does the same with Nogood his performance was absolutely woeful last night.. Seip must have been sat on the bench waiting for the nod from his agent because if he cant get in the side at RB ahead of him then he must be heading for pastures new.

Jun 13, 2006
guzz
P@blo":1p6nlvwm said:

Agree with that, defo add Clark to the list of wage baggage

Jul 13, 2009
Lordy":1lgxcdua said:
P@blo":1lgxcdua said:

Agree with that, defo add Clark to the list of wage baggage

I'd welcome all of these changes too.

Mar 23, 2008
Plympton
warney":3s6ix547 said:
"Leave" doesn't have to mean permanently. Could also mean a loan move...

Which also means the other club paying some or i'd hope for most of his wages, otherwise there's not really a lot of benefit to it is there. I can't see there being too many clubs who are going to be able to/ want to pay the majority of even BWP's wages let alone someone like Duguid.

M

Mr Smith

remember duguid took up an option on his contract to get another year which we had to honour as he'd played a ceratin number of games, a new contract wasn't offered....

Aug 12, 2010
South Wales
Peter_dout":1f9opmqw said:
Would that be the Duguid who has just signed a new contract? Admittedly before PR came. Can't see it, someone would have to want to pay a fee for him or match his wages.

BWP, again who is going to want him based on next to zero first team football last year.

Ditto Noone, Noone I think was signed with a view to moving on at a profit by our genius of an ex manager. As it is, he won't get the first team football here and might be of interest to someone. Who I don't know.

Paul Sturrock?