www.football-rumours.com | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

www.football-rumours.com

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Is this a legit way of refering to rumours, i understand the whole my mate knows someone/taxi driver storys

But this???????????

Its just childish tat surely should be excluded from rumour anything from this site

I mean have ANY of the rumour actually come true, EVER?

Mods please advise

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I think its great seeing everyone's Football manager wishlists, if you see the rumours that have been on their about us you would have thought we had millions to spend!! It is an entertaining read though.

M

MylesPAFC

It's all bull except the ones that quote a source at the end of it. Anyone can post on there, so I could technically say we are getting, Ronaldo, Messi and Rooney all on season long loans and it would be posted on there. Worst site in the world!

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
It saying now that chelsea and tottenham are battling it out for reda with spurs the favourate with kyle walker coming our way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apr 7, 2010
plympton
lien60 said:
It saying now that chelsea and tottenham are battling it out for reda with spurs the favourate with kyle walker coming our way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha :lol: We wish in a minute it'll be man city bidding 20 mill for reda :wink:

There was a post on there one summer saying we were signing Taribo West which was missed or ignored by all on here, i happened.

Most is childish bull though except the two Stories about the players from Honduras which made their national sports paper and the Bolivian U21 striker Daniel Pasoti who you can still find on google :)