P

Pafcjames

Moves being considered for
Kerrea Gilbert
Fabian Brandy
and an ambitious move for Olivier Kapo :lol:

P

Pafcjames

Stephen Wright released from Coventry can be added to the list, also Aliadiere!
Thats all i got folks!

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
Good session on Football Manager this morning?

Can't you pick Kapo up on a free? I'm sure he did quite well for me, I think I played him in the hole - I didn't fine him for being sent off and the squad became unhappy with me, so I let the Assistant Manager take control for a few games while I ate my dinner, when I came back it was all ok, but I'd los to Farnborough in the FA Cup, luckily I'd saved it before I went on holiday so I was able to play the game again and won 5-0. Gilbert would be no good, he only averaged 6.45 after 15 games, so I go rid of him. Brandy was speedy but couldn't finish, I played him up front with Fallon, and set his attack mentality to all out attack, but he didnt like the training schedule I gave him.

Yawwwn.

Dec 22, 2008
Kerrea Gilbert (At Arsenal)
Fabian Brandy (Released by Man Utd)
and an ambitious move for Olivier Kapo (Released by Wign)

Two of these players have no clubs, so must deal with agents direct.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
haha, Neilio, I duno why you bother with Football Manager - FIFA's much better :grin:

Where's your link for these then, pafcjames?

G

Gareth Nicholson

Neilio":251xkphx said:
Good session on Football Manager this morning?

Can't you pick Kapo up on a free? I'm sure he did quite well for me, I think I played him in the hole - I didn't fine him for being sent off and the squad became unhappy with me, so I let the Assistant Manager take control for a few games while I ate my dinner, when I came back it was all ok, but I'd los to Farnborough in the FA Cup, luckily I'd saved it before I went on holiday so I was able to play the game again and won 5-0. Gilbert would be no good, he only averaged 6.45 after 15 games, so I go rid of him. Brandy was speedy but couldn't finish, I played him up front with Fallon, and set his attack mentality to all out attack, but he didnt like the training schedule I gave him.

Yawwwn.

Burn the heretic.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
I must admit to pushing the old Dashboard button a few times at the end of FIFA matches to try try again :oops:

Aug 22, 2006
vibratingspider":2a4l84in said:
Aliadiere? :lol: Don't be daft!

Pafcjames I think you're having us on - the spider is being very kind in calling you daft.

The same contact who had interviewed Harry Redknapp and told me about the Parrett deal (6 days before it went official on here) also said that when he interviewed ian Holloway our ex manager was baffled about players wages... We all know this from media reports in the last 2 weeks or so... nothing new there... however one player he looked at bringing in which I didn't see in these reports was Aliaidiere, but his wages at Boro were around 27k a week. So holloway could only offer him a third of the amount!
So who is your source Pafc?

P

Pafcjames

My source? ...HP

:shock:

No link...just wait and see, I think a couple of the five may come with one of either Gilbert or Wright being a definate. As for the striker im not sure.

M

MylesPAFC

Ok then mate, i totally trust your judgement on this one.... not.