Rumours not wish lists! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rumours not wish lists!

N

northcountryboy

Please can we have rumours and not peoples wish lists or suggestions.

It's getting frustrating sifting through the dross.

It is the RUMOURS section.

Aug 22, 2006
To be fair we had to put up with your dross about
BWP going to Hibs for 750k!!! The nerve!!!

To be fair yes you are not wrong - I posted a suggestion the other day but realised it should have been in the suggestions part which I apologised for, but come on... i've seen some really silly things on this board, but I don't feel the need to comment. Let people get on with it, It takes 1 touch of a mouse button and if there are 2 or 3 threads like this then it will waste no more than 30 seconds of your life. These suggestions in a way are better than some of the so-called rumours that are spouted out.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Maybe we should have a Suggestions sub-forum thing, where people can go to suggest players we will probably never look at? 8)

M

MylesPAFC

vibratingspider":6z1bsvk8 said:
Maybe we should have a Suggestions sub-forum thing, where people can go to suggest players we will probably never look at? 8)

We do, it is as a sticky at the top of the forum.

Dec 13, 2004

I agree these nonsensical wish list do my head in. However I have heard on the grapevine that we are going to sign Javier Mascherano to beef up our midfield and Harry Redknapp is considering taking Rory Fallon in a straight player swap for Peter Crouch.

:wink: You heard it hear first.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Wolves_Green":2qecyu02 said:

I agree these nonsensical wish list do my head in. However I have heard on the grapevine that we are going to sign Javier Mascherano to beef up our midfield and Harry Redknapp is considering taking Rory Fallon in a straight player swap for Peter Crouch.

:wink: You heard it hear first.

Well, I may have heard it here first but you obviously didn't because otherwise it wouldn't be a rumour, it'd just be a load of rubbish that you made up yourself... :wink:

D

deanthegreenmachine

talking of rumours

has there been any more on the vine rumour, possible swap for johnson, or taking him on proper....that all went quiet...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I've got a little rumour that my hire car could be going back today with a little less fuel than it started with 3 days ago.

N

northcountryboy

MAZZA26":gkc28i0u said:
BWP going to Hibs for 750k!!! The nerve!!! (Not all rumours pan out as they are only rumours not fact)

To be fair yes you are not wrong - I posted a suggestion the other day but realised it should have been in the suggestions part which I apologised for, but come on... i've seen some really silly things on this board, but I don't feel the need to comment. Let people get on with it, It takes 1 touch of a mouse button and if there are 2 or 3 threads like this then it will waste no more than 30 seconds of your life. These suggestions in a way are better than some of the so-called rumours that are spouted out.

You contradicted yourself with the need to comment statement by making a comment ....Priceless :lol:

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
MAZZA26":1pprveb4 said:

dross? Sorry but wasn't that a rumour..... On the rumours board? :?

Aug 22, 2006
green eyed monster":1ya1ll29 said:
MAZZA26":1ya1ll29 said:

dross? Sorry but wasn't that a rumour..... On the rumours board? :?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink to Plymouth??

Sorry it's easily done... and yes you are right, I was wrong... i've learnt my lesson, even apologised... suggestions and ideas have a separate thread. Rumours on here....

Back to the dross...
Rory Fallon - 900k to Celtic as a replacement for George Samaras.