Vital's transfer rumour story. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Vital's transfer rumour story.

Not a plug for the Vital story, but just wondering where Ian gets his Info from?

According to him and said story, we're still linked with Valerenga striker Luton Shelton along with Fulham's Eddie Johnson and David Healy of Sunderland. Also Burnley striker Jay Rodriguez, midfielder Craig Disley of Shrewsbury Town and Middlesbrough right-back Tony McMahon.

Now i've not heard one rumour about any of them and given that our transfer stratagy so far has been free transfers and untried kids on loan what are the chances of us signing any of the above???

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Green_4_ever":1aqwg0ju said:
No chance. They're all way too good for us in League One, even if we were in the Championship most of those would've turned us down.

David Healy would be a cracking signing

Apr 1, 2009
Green_4_ever":224l5l86 said:
No chance. They're all way too good for us

Whilst that may be true of some of the above, I think Disley would regard us as a step up after a 10 year career at Mansfield, Bristol Rovers and Shrewsbury.

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
xmastree":1lwd22dg said:
Green_4_ever":1lwd22dg said:
No chance. They're all way too good for us

Whilst that may be true of some of the above, I think Disley would regard us as a step up after a 10 year career at Mansfield, Bristol Rovers and Shrewsbury.

But he'd most likely require at least a small transfer fee...of which...do we really have?

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Whilst i agree that David Healey would be a great signing, i cannot see him dropping from the premier league to league 1, more likely a Blkackpool or a championship side will sign him!!