€500,000 offer for Fallon!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

€500,000 offer for Fallon!!

A

Anonymous

I was told today that we had received a €500,000 offer for Rory when he came back from the World Cup.

According to the teller, he did not want to go because God said it wasn't the right move.

G

green-geek

IJN":hlf7rwrh said:
I was told today that we had received a €500,000 offer for Rory when he came back from the World Cup.

According to the teller, he did not want to go because God said it wasn't the right move.

Maybe now he has been dropped,God will tell him to move on :)

Heres hoping !

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
Say what you like, but he is far far better at holding up the play than the 2 lads we had up front today.

They lost it every time they received it, something Rory does not always do, despite what some of you might think.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
like to see him start at Colchester though....cant be any worse than the two up front today who offered no physical presence at all.....

Shenzhen Ruby F.C from China made an offer, Wanted to pair him with Chris Killen. They have Ivan Vicelich now.
A Turkish club made the offer Ian's on about i think. Both were after the World Cup.

Now Rory's been subbed and looks doomed but the only offer of late was from Rotherham, and who did the opt for after Rory's rejection, Jeremiah Ani, the Nigerian we had on trial who's agant was, shall we say, a tad over inventive about his ability!

A

Anonymous

jimsing":ckew5noo said:
The offer was £200,000.

We are holding out for what we paid for him - £300,000.

Hell. Tony Campbell must have got it wrong then!

:wink:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
jimsing":1j72znp2 said:
The offer was £200,000.

Sorry mate totally wrong ............. IJN is spot on as i also had a word with one of the top men at Argyle last night and this was confirmed

Feb 8, 2005
greenmarc":3mgdejbq said:
jimsing":3mgdejbq said:
The offer was £200,000.

Sorry mate totally wrong ............. IJN is spot on as i also had a word with one of the top men at Argyle last night and this was confirmed

Didn't mean to misinform but I was told this a week or so ago via a different director contact. I expect time has moved on since then.

Mar 21, 2008
So as an atheist, I read this as Fallon doesn't actually want to go anywhere.

What's more, i'll bet that this is the hold up to any incoming players Reid might have planned.

Jul 6, 2009
Rob_GT4":3ht54qco said:
So as an atheist, I read this as Fallon doesn't actually want to go anywhere.

What's more, i'll bet that this is the hold up to any incoming players Reid might have planned.

QPR, Bristol City and now Team X have all offered more than the £300,000 we paid for Fallon. Rotherham offered less. But Fallon didn't want to move.