Le Fondre | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le Fondre

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Is this old news? Did the already known attempted transfer of Fallon to Rotherham already include this side of the deal or is this a new development? At least Le Fondre knows how to score goals. Don't know much about him though - is he a big striker? We've enough short and mobile ones.

M

MidtownRules

Green_Matt":34ez2wc9 said:
Is this old news? Did the already known attempted transfer of Fallon to Rotherham already include this side of the deal or is this a new development? At least Le Fondre knows how to score goals. Don't know much about him though - is he a big striker? We've enough short and mobile ones.

Nothing against Le Fondre, but Mason and Patterson know how to score goals. They're just not getting any decent service as per usual with Argyle.

Yes but PR told the local press he's only looking for loanee's after saturdays game.

Le Fondre is 5' 11" and 23 y/o. He's notched up 86 goals in 209 games in the bottom division. Unlike Jermaine Easter, our last lower league signing, Le Fondre has had 3 consecutive high scoring seasons in a row.

Can't see this happening to be honest. Not unless Fallon's been told he's not wanted and Rotherhams the only club that wants him.
Even then they've said they have no need or wish to sell Le Fondre who himself has been the target of several Championship clubs who recently include Barnsley and Derby.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Oh if only something like this could happen but isn't Rory Fallon injured at the moment? If so, I don't see how he can be part of ay deal.

A

Anonymous

man_praying.jpg

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Everyone in the football league seems to be after him, from Plymouth to Ipswich, Derby to Swindon, and lots more waiting in the wings too, no doubt. What do you expect, he's a proven goalscorer and they're few and far between in this window. Richer and more attractive clubs than us will surely be interested.

If we do pull it off it will be a bit of a coup. It seems The Millers will want a similar fee or more to what Pittman went to Bristol for, in excess of a million according to some hopeful fans. I expect he'll end up going somewhere for about 600-700k, but I'm not sure it would be to us unless we made another silly wages offer. And we don't do that any more... do we?

A

Anonymous

Silly wages are 'fine' Mark, as long as we get the player that backs up that offer.

Johnston (Damien), Maclean and BWP aren't good examples are they? :)

Apr 3, 2010
The Doctor":13e5cv2x said:
Oh if only something like this could happen but isn't Rory Fallon injured at the moment? If so, I don't see how he can be part of ay deal.
You don't buy that do you? as soon as speculation of a move just before the walsall game he was suddenly injured its total Bull, he's not injured.

R

Rupert

PlymouthLoyal":dzt7lwym said:
The Doctor":dzt7lwym said:
You don't buy that do you? as soon as speculation of a move just before the walsall game he was suddenly injured its total Bull, he's not injured.

FFS. He's injured. The media and the management all saw him limp out of a training session two Thursdays ago, and hobble away for treatment by Atko and then apply an ice pack. Do you really think he'd do all that as a ruse? He's a professional footballer, not a Pakistani cricketer...

As for the Le Fondre story, it looks like one of countless Skysports.com stories which are supplied by an agent and not checked out. Rory has turned down Rotherham and Reid has said in public that he is only looking for loan signings. That may change if somebody is sold, but only then, I'd suggest.