Free Agents. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Free Agents.

• Thread starter ArgyleMatty1991
  • Start date
A

ArgyleMatty1991

Are there any decent free agents (within reason and who would want to come to the club) still avaliable?

Saw Ricardo Vaz Te hasnt found a club yet. Was just wondering if PR had exploited this part of the market.

C

Cult Of Personality

Ha if u go on the Free transfer list u can make enquirers maybe we should help reid out and get him a few players lol

Aug 14, 2006
Liskeard
Link

An interesting read, especially some of the surprising names that crop up.
Surely there must be one amongst their number who could improve the squad.

there are the likes of Liam Rosenior, Jeremie Aliadiere, Lee Hendrie, Francis Jeffers, Keith Gillespie, Russell Hoult, Gavin Mahon, Jay DeMerit, Barry Hayles - all experienced performers at a variety of levels, all united by the fact they are without a club.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Whaley would be a good addition on our RHS to be honest I remember him murdering us at PNE one season as a sub mind I think it was only Gilbert playing so maybe thats no indication !
DE Merit would be a good signing although doubt he would join and do we need another centre half ? Reidy should put this article up on the dressing room wall though because some of the non-performers may realise this could be them next june !!!

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
A lot of these players are on the list not because nobody wants them, but because nobody is willing to pay the wages they are asking. Also, some of these players will have enough cash in the bank to hold out for the move they really want. It is not all of them that are desperate for a team and willing to take the first offer that comes along. De Merit for example decided to let his contract run down and is deluded enough to think a Prem club should come in for him.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Liam Rosenior

Why are we not looking at him???

Its not like he doesnt like the area, I mean he played for Torquay under his Dad (who I think still lives down this way, Newton Abbot I think)

A former England U21 played in the Premiership with Fulham (& Reading?) and in the Championship with Reading

Still quite young too

Aug 22, 2006
LiskeardLooney":3eurx8kt said:
Liam Rosenior

Why are we not looking at him???

Its not like he doesnt like the area, I mean he played for Torquay under his Dad (who I think still lives down this way, Newton Abbot I think)

A former England U21 played in the Premiership with Fulham (& Reading?) and in the Championship with Reading

Still quite young too

Not sure (although he probably has 2 or 3 basis.)
I often see him at work. If I get the chance I will ask him.