Possible move to Scunthorpe for Mr. Reid | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Possible move to Scunthorpe for Mr. Reid

Aug 19, 2009
Scunthorpe it seems want to talk to Mr. Reid regarding the vacant managers job. Mr. Reid is said to be frustrated at the board for not investing in players who he wants, but going for players he doesn't.

Familiar story regarding our board and its vision.

Aug 19, 2009
leep33":3cfqq4bc said:
I think you got that rumours from the Football rumours website so i would take it with a pinch of salt!!

Oh yeah, sussed out. I don't believe a word of it, just thought I might try and get some bantar going, as new news stories are a bit thin on the ground at the moment. :)

C

Cult Of Personality

To be honest at least we would get a nice fee for Reid

I dont see it happing btw but we would get a good fee

Feb 29, 2008
Pasties_and_Cider":yxc9gxlc said:
Would it be such a problem if he went?

Joining the manager merry-go -round only results in a downward spiral, its not Reids' fault he has inherited s##t, give the bloke a chance.

Feb 29, 2008
richy2704":1m4rnwv3 said:
argyleiggy":1m4rnwv3 said:
Or is it? :wink:

Is it what?

Familiar story regarding our board and vision.
You see I was commenting on the statement made by Mr Brighty that was above my comment. As this was not made crystal clear at the time, in fact it must have appeared totally ambiguous, may I make a total and unreserved apology to you and all other posters who have had sleepless nights over this incident. It will not happen again.

Aug 19, 2009
argyleiggy":1ljhjpzg said:
richy2704":1ljhjpzg said:
argyleiggy":1ljhjpzg said:

Is it what?

You see I was commenting on the statement made by Mr Brighty that was above my comment. As this was not made crystal clear at the time, in fact it must have appeared totally ambiguous, may I make a total and unreserved apology to you and all other posters who have had sleepless nights over this incident. It will not happen again.

:) Glad to hear it! :)

Feb 21, 2008
argyleiggy":3fkknqyj said:
richy2704":3fkknqyj said:
argyleiggy":3fkknqyj said:

Is it what?

I accept your apology this time, don't let it happen again!!! :)

P

Pasties_and_Cider

argyleiggy":2eitciu5 said:
Pasties_and_Cider":2eitciu5 said:

Joining the manager merry-go -round only results in a downward spiral, its not Reids' fault he has inherited s##t, give the bloke a chance.

Could be said of every manager since Holloway. Will be said of the next too.

Feb 29, 2008
Pasties_and_Cider":3qibefp9 said:
argyleiggy":3qibefp9 said:
Pasties_and_Cider":3qibefp9 said:

Could be said of every manager since Holloway. Will be said of the next too.

And your solution O informed one?