Colin offering loanee's ?? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Colin offering loanee's ??

Not saying this as fact, tenuous at the most, friend up in london phoned me today and asked if i'd heard anything, which i haven't.
According to him Colin has offered 2 players on loan, Lee Cook who's coming back from injury and another, can't remember the name, wasn't one that jumped out, thought it might have been Patrick Agyemang but can't be, he's back in the team now, was a bad mobile line and was busy so couldn't ring him back, lets face it, most rumours are crap so i didn't bother. But his daughter plays for them in their kids thing they do so he knows a few minor staff.

Might be something in it but can't see it. Our squad is too big and we're now using the unwanted players which makes us stronger anyway.

There you go, just a rumour.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Lee Cook is a good player although i would rather we used Noone and Bolasie and we showed on Saturday that we do not really need any more loan players!!

A

Anonymous

matt220781":1nhq41pt said:
Dear Colin

Could we borrow Jamie Mackie please?

Kind regards

Green Army

what about that guy who used to play for preston always reminded me of Barry Hayles

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Devonportender":2j71pfy3 said:
Not saying this as fact, tenuous at the most, friend up in london phoned me today and asked if i'd heard anything, which i haven't.
According to him Colin has offered 2 players on loan, Lee Cook who's coming back from injury and another, can't remember the name, wasn't one that jumped out, thought it might have been Patrick Agyemang but can't be, he's back in the team now, was a bad mobile line and was busy so couldn't ring him back, lets face it, most rumours are crap so i didn't bother. But his daughter plays for them in their kids thing they do so he knows a few minor staff.

Might be something in it but can't see it. Our squad is too big and we're now using the unwanted players which makes us stronger anyway.

There you go, just a rumour.

Go on I'll say it Rowan Vine!!!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Alot of things must be based on tonights performance, if its anything like Saturdays then surely we won't need any more loan deals

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

Sometimes the in-jokey-ness of this site does my head in.

Either indulge us a little with what you know or keep your pleased-with-yourself whispering for a private forum.

Mar 7, 2009
Rob_of_the_Greens":1vfpwv4y said:

Either indulge us a little with what you know or keep your pleased-with-yourself whispering for a private forum.

After TinTin had a few drinks, he said to me 'I wonder if Bobby Saxton can get us anyone on loan from Sunderland'. And now I've repeated it.

Does that clear it up?

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

pilgrim_pete":iasqzagq said:
Rob_of_the_Greens":iasqzagq said:

After TinTin had a few drinks, he said to me 'I wonder if Bobby Saxton can get us anyone on loan from Sunderland'. And now I've repeated it.

Does that clear it up?

Cool, Thanks Pete.

Sorry if I sounded arsey, but the tone of the convo appeared to be "look at us, we know something". I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

A

Anonymous

pilgrim_pete":38uaeufr said:
I wonder if Bobby Saxton has any contacts in the North East......................

whats that got to do with a thread about Warnock loaning us QPR players ? :?