Halmosi scouted in attempt to bring him home! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Halmosi scouted in attempt to bring him home!

K

kernowgreen

How good would that be! Noone and halomsi . . Just need someone to put em away!

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
It would be good to get him back but i am not sure he would want to play in league 1. I am surprised he is not getting a game for Hull!!

G

GreenArmy1986

im not getting my hopes up not like did with calpadi but if we do get him what a great signing :)

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
As a quick reality check, can I just point out we are in the bottom half of the Third Division of English football.

I can see Hull wanting to reduce their wage bill but what's in it for Halmosi?

B

bandwagon

3 years'ish on, don't think we can take the gamble - how may first team games has he played since he left us.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
cheshiregreen":16uhbdl2 said:
As a quick reality check, can I just point out we are in the bottom half of the Third Division of English football.

I can see Hull wanting to reduce their wage bill but what's in it for Halmosi?

Or his self seeking agent?

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
If we have an upper wage limit it should not be breached for any player, just think Mpensa.
If we haven't got an upper wage limit we should have, gates are poor and we should cut our cloth accordingly and not pay anyone thousands a week unless we can afford it.

That said it would be good to see Halmosi on the wing again but it would be great for me to be able to afford to go to Rochdale but i can't.

Reality check !

Jul 24, 2006
Plymouth
TinTin":7h7x1lou said:
"Never go back" is a lesson we have learned to our cost recently.

So, not sure as to whether this possibility would have the same outcome
:(

Keep the Faith :D

Mickey Evans and Tommy Tynan both did alright when they came back though.

Mar 21, 2008
SCH1959":2nzpviiq said:
If we have an upper wage limit it should not be breached for any player, just think Mpensa.
If we haven't got an upper wage limit we should have, gates are poor and we should cut our cloth accordingly and not pay anyone thousands a week unless we can afford it.

That said it would be good to see Halmosi on the wing again but it would be great for me to be able to afford to go to Rochdale but i can't.

Reality check !

Agree with every word.

Would be exciting though, and probably get some of the floating fans coming back through the gates?