• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sean Brady

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I think it would be great if we could get soemone like Sean Brady on loan from Man Utd.

I have a feeling this could happen :wink:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
We do not want another winger with Bolaisie and Noone on fire, and with Clark as back-up. If it was Ajose from Man U Youth, as a striker, I might get a tad more excited.

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Quintrell_Green":358qatfv said:
We do not want another winger with Bolaisie and Noone on fire, and with Clark as back-up. If it was Ajose from Man U Youth, as a striker, I might get a tad more excited.

:iagree:

N

northcountryboy

Clann O DubhGhaill":2qup067d said:
I think it would be great if we could get soemone like Sean Brady on loan from Man Utd.

What is this 'rumour' based on?

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Quintrell_Green":389caj28 said:

The one who joined Bury yesterday?

We need a proper right winger so if Brady is one then come on down.

Feb 29, 2008
pepsi":u6n3dx58 said:
If we go into Admin will all loan players have to return to their parent club?

I thought that when you were bought by your supporters trust and got the United cup draw it sorted out your admin problems?

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
northcountryboy":2yjd42fp said:
Clann O DubhGhaill":2yjd42fp said:

What is this 'rumour' based on?

His Dad works at Dublin airport and he spotted my bruv who was wearing his Argyle top and this is what he told him.......!

I don't ever start a rumour and if his Dad is being honest this should happen.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Dublin-born Robert Brady is a talented, tricky and powerful winger.

He first appeared in the Reds’ Under-18s as a schoolboy towards the end of the 2007/08 campaign, and he is now a first-choice regular in Paul McGuinness' side.

Highly rated at Old Trafford as well as back in Ireland, Brady was an influential member of United's 2009 Milk Cup-winning squad, scoring five goals in the prestigious Northern Ireland youth tournament.

“Robbie is an exciting player,” says McGuinness. “He’s very quick and he is a good all-round player.

“He can play out wide or up front,” adds Paul. “He's good in the air and can make goals and score them. He has good pace which allows him to recover well, getting back into position to win the ball back.”

Although Brady's climb through the United ranks was slowed substantially by injury throughout the 2009/10 season, he remains a player with a bright future.

SOURCE

Echoing the above sentiments, I'm not sure we need another "talented, tricky and powerful winger". Haven't we already got two decent wingers in need of games, in Noone and Bolasie (when fit)?

Jun 16, 2006
vibratingspider":3ltpzw5e said:
“He can play out wide or up front,” adds Paul. “He's good in the air and can make goals and score them

Echoing the above sentiments, I'm not sure we need another "talented, tricky and powerful winger". Haven't we already got two decent wingers in need of games, in Noone and Bolasie (when fit)?
If the bit above is accurate, come on down