Mackie to West Ham - sell-on clause? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mackie to West Ham - sell-on clause?

T

Tim Chown

Mackie is being watched closely by West Ham, or so a West Ham friend tells me.

Wonder if we have a sell-on clause? Might be very useful this season!

If he does keep producing the goods for QPR, and keeps his Scotland place, someone is likely to take a punt on him, which could be very good news for us.

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
As previously stated, there aren't any sell on or international clauses.

It appears that beggars can't be choosers and we had to take what we were offered.

P

PlymptonPilgrim

GreenGuy":2vebks4a said:
Wonder if we have a sell-on clause?

You would hope so, although there was nothing in the sale about international appearances.

C

charlee

if we put a stupid sell on cluase then we could have saved the club from admin :( stupid board!

G

Gareth Nicholson

charlee":2igtv219 said:
well even 25% would be 1.5M if there was this 6M bid!

Mathswin.

I would be astonished to the point of delirium if it was anything near 25%. 10 at a push.

C

Cult Of Personality

QPR have got more money then West Ham

QPR dont need to sell anyways this is just typical sunday rag rumor

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
In last week's WMNs under the Warnock column he did write there was an add on clause for the financial benefit of Argyle if Mackie played in the Premier League with QPR. Should QPR want to cash in on the player, perhaps they will make it part of their sale contract that Argyle should benefit by 'x' amount when he actually plays in the Premier League.? After all there is considerable goodwill between Warnock and his Club.

Whether QPR's directorate would share the same goodwill is another matter, but if I turned £750K into £6M inside 12 months, I think I would be chuffed enough to support the team who made the monster profit achievable.

It is appreciated the posting is just paper talk for the present so there is a lot of mud to go under the boots yet!

T

Tim Chown

crickeypafc":1yc050ly said:
QPR have got more money then West Ham

QPR dont need to sell anyways this is just typical sunday rag rumor

It's got some legs amongst West Ham fans. When I heard the rumour I heard £2.5m.