mason on the move | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

mason on the move

Mar 7, 2009
Not surprised he's not happy. In the team one minute, out of it the next.

And seeing Fallon ahead of him in the pecking order! Would be a shame to let him go, the lad has massive potential.

Aug 24, 2009
Neilio":265xhtoq said:
His bro doesn't seem to think so, so I'd be interested where this one goes!

just a rumour hence why its not on main board ,but your right it will be interesting,how bad would that be if i knew before his bro

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
loan or transfer?
if a transfer what is he worth?

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
mines a smooth":19iva48k said:
Neilio":19iva48k said:

just a rumour hence why its not on main board ,but your right it will be interesting,how bad would that be if i knew before his bro

Fingers crossed he doesn't, I'd be up for him getting first team football regularly for his development, but I'd rather he stayed and did it with us.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

His performances have been less than impressive this season. If true, he should take a long hard look in the mirror before chucking his toys out of the pram.

Although, considering we're sinking even further than the Titanic at the mo he may as well get off and find some solid ground.

Mar 7, 2009
Mason and BWP are the two best finishers at the club. They should play week in week out.

I don't buy all this little and large, 'in the hole', 'link up man' poo. Get two wingers on, 2 strikers who both have a natural instinct and watch the goals fly in.

Aug 24, 2009
Neilio":1q0pqjnu said:
mines a smooth":1q0pqjnu said:
Neilio":1q0pqjnu said:

Fingers crossed he doesn't, I'd be up for him getting first team football regularly for his development, but I'd rather he stayed and did it with us.

i agree ,hope he stays

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
pilgrim_pete":swh195ku said:
Mason and BWP are the two best finishers at the club. They should play week in week out.

I don't buy all this little and large, 'in the hole', 'link up man' poo. Get two wingers on, 2 strikers who both have a natural instinct and watch the goals fly in.

:iagree: :)

Aug 22, 2006
Unhappy with what??
The 19 year old is barely into his career!! This kind of thing cracks me up!! It's not like he has been absolutely brilliant for us. Yes, granted he hasn't been given a 5 match run in the team, but nor has MacLean and fans are asking for him to be given a chance.

What can we do? BWP plays a game or two and bang produces the goods. Now to be fair I think MacLean should be starting, he was dropped by luggy after 3 games without doing too much, and I actually thought that was the right thing to do, however Reid has dropped him this season when he has at least been doing a few things...
Mason has started 5 games and played the whole of a second half... without doing too much, so don't see the problem here.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Half-Time-Pasty":3bjhpdiv said:
His performances have been less than impressive this season. If true, he should take a long hard look in the mirror before chucking his toys out of the pram.

Although, considering we're sinking even further than the Titanic at the mo he may as well get off and find some solid ground.

In fairness he is playing in arguably one of the worst teams in the division who create about half as many chances as most other teams. Factor in his inexperience and I can totally understand why he hasn't stood out this season.