Jason Kennedy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jason Kennedy

B

BBCJohn

I don't understand why we need another central midfielder. We already have Fletcher, Arnason, Johnson (Damian), Clark, Duguid, Summerfield, Parrett & Peterlin. Unless he's a new Friio/Norris, then no thanks. Besides, if he gets a choice, he will presumably go to a big club like Scunthorpe or Doncaster.

C

charlee

We would be out bid by Southampton, Doncaster and the rest!

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
BBCJohn":3mb2p98s said:
I don't understand why we need another central midfielder. We already have Fletcher, Arnason, Johnson (Damian), Clark, Duguid, Summerfield, Parrett & Peterlin. Unless he's a new Friio/Norris, then no thanks. Besides, if he gets a choice, he will presumably go to a big club like Scunthorpe or Doncaster.

And what a sterling job they are doing between them. :wink:

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
Tavypilgrim":3b43en6p said:
BBCJohn":3b43en6p said:

Peterlin needs a good spell in the team, he looked good from what I saw earlier on in the season.

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
sharkbait":lu5sp4e6 said:
Tavypilgrim":lu5sp4e6 said:
BBCJohn":lu5sp4e6 said:

Peterlin needs a good spell in the team, he looked good from what I saw earlier on in the season.

My opinion is opposite, lightweight and easily misplaced, a bit pants for a central midfielder. He's like Luke Summerfield except without all the qualities (good passer, set pieces, etc.) that make Summers a professional footballer.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Green_4_ever":3gsrfd5w said:
sharkbait":3gsrfd5w said:
Tavypilgrim":3gsrfd5w said:
BBCJohn":3gsrfd5w said:

My opinion is opposite, lightweight and easily misplaced, a bit pants for a central midfielder. He's like Luke Summerfield except without all the qualities (good passer, set pieces, etc.) that make Summers a professional footballer.

It wouldn't surprise me if Summers didn't play for Argyle again, which would be a shame.

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
Gareth Nicholson":rjwwbahu said:
Green_4_ever":rjwwbahu said:
sharkbait":rjwwbahu said:
Tavypilgrim":rjwwbahu said:
BBCJohn":rjwwbahu said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Summers didn't play for Argyle again, which would be a shame.

Yes it would, people crying out for a player who can play a killer pass and Summers is totally overlooked.

I remember in the 0-2 home reverse to Blackpool, he started in the centre for the first game in ages and inside the first 10 minutes opened up a defense splitting pass to Alan Judge, Judgey of course flapped at it and put it way off target but it was actually exciting to see an ambitious ball being played so well.

Ah, well...

Mar 7, 2009
Green_4_ever":15hkflg3 said:
Gareth Nicholson":15hkflg3 said:
Green_4_ever":15hkflg3 said:
sharkbait":15hkflg3 said:
Tavypilgrim":15hkflg3 said:
BBCJohn":15hkflg3 said:

Yes it would, people crying out for a player who can play a killer pass and Summers is totally overlooked.

I remember in the 0-2 home reverse to Blackpool, he started in the centre for the first game in ages and inside the first 10 minutes opened up a defense splitting pass to Alan Judge, Judgey of course flapped at it and put it way off target but it was actually exciting to see an ambitious ball being played so well.

Ah, well...

Yup, remember it well.

I remember thinking that was the first time we had split a defense open in years.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
He played another similar ball to Bolasie in that game too.

He didn't start the game; Fletcher I believe went off injured early only for Luke to come on and later get injured himself

Mar 7, 2009
Mario":tm3kihi1 said:
He played another similar ball to Bolasie in that game too.

He didn't start the game; Fletcher I believe went off injured early only for Luke to come on and later get injured himself

Correct again. I think it was Kinsella or Leonard came on. And those two injuries pretty much lost us the game.

A

Anonymous

Green_4_ever":340s82c0 said:
Leonard came on, he pretty much got torn apart, it was unfortunate.

Yep Adam made mincemeat of him for one of the goals.

Anyway, isn't summers still injured or is he 'injured'?

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
Ian Beale":144ezcfk said:
Green_4_ever":144ezcfk said:
Leonard came on, he pretty much got torn apart, it was unfortunate.

Yep Adam made mincemeat of him for one of the goals.

Anyway, isn't summers still injured or is he 'injured'?

It's all gone worryingly quiet.

I really hope he stays, in an age where the fans want to see "pride in the shirt," a little bit of home grown talent wouldn't go amiss.

Contrary to popular belief, I also feel he's a decent midfielder at this level.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I think if we are interested in Kennedy then it will be for next season if he lets his contract run out. I do not see any mileage in getting him now unless he is the attacking CM we are crying out for.