Liverpool youngsters | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Liverpool youngsters

D

deanthegreenmachine

Im liking this, if its for regular games or shop window opp for liverpool it looks like reid is pulling some strings with half decent loan players. And although ive knocked reid for tinkering, i can see hes trying to build a good young side, if we can lose a few senior players in jan, and extend some loans i think we may just push for the play offs, which in turn may pull a few discontented supporters back through the gates.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
cleaner":3c2gn5wq said:
Nathan Ecclestone,striker,and Danny Wilson centre half,are rumoured to be interesting PR.

I'd love that. Wilson was playing regularly for Rangers last season - he's better than a 'prospect', he's already quality.

A

agentgreen

Nathan Ecclestone-striker--no thanks

Danny Wilson ...yes please with sprinkles on top :)

Apr 1, 2009
weeksy":3higw3a7 said:
According to the daily mail, it's stephen darby :?

As Darby is a RB, if this is true then it suggests positive news on the Zubar front can't be ancipitated imminently.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Quote from a scouse mate:

"Those 2 are quality and in my opinion, good enough to get into the Liverpool first team (which at the moment isn’t hard to do ha).

Eccleston is very quick and powerful.

Darby can play on either flanks at the back.

Both would be quality additions to the greeeeeeeeeeeeen army."

Would love any of the three but can't see Wilson being loaned out to a third division club.

Stephen Darby is a very tidy player but is more Rb that anything else. Months loan while we wait for Zubar to be sorted???

Nathan Eccleston scored 2 goals in the game PR watched last week. Bit raw but did play for Huddersfield towards the end of last season.

Interesting stats, both players made their Liverpool debuts as substitutes for Philipp Degen. Eccleston in the League Cup match against Arsenal & Darby in the Premier League against Tottenham Hotspur last season.
They also both played a dozen games for teams that got to the playoff in this division last season. Darby scored the decisive penalty in the shoot-out for Swindon in the semi final against Charlton Athletic.