Crystal palace n milwall want BWP!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Crystal palace n milwall want BWP!!

A

Ashers12

I hope he stays with us and we get rid of some high earners other than him as he is hitting his best form ever now .

A

Anonymous

Palace may lose a striker in January - Link.

Crystal Palace are set to step up their efforts to keep James Vaughan at Selhurst Park on a permanent basis.
Burley knows that persuading Everton to let go of their young forward on a permanent basis is far from guaranteed.

Everton are starting to climb the Premier League table, but the one area they have struggled is up front.
The January transfer window promises to be a key part of the Eagles season, with the manager intent on adding new blood and keeping hold of the current loan players who have impressed him.

"There's no doubt January will be an important time for us," he said. "We've had a chance to look at some of our lads on loan and the window will allow us to try and get a few more in as permanent Crystal Palace players."

B

bandwagon

We don't stand a chance if any Landan club come in - bye bye BWP!!

Aug 20, 2009
Martin_Brock":nurqr9b7 said:
Thanks postie. How much money have Palace got? I thought they were in the mire financially. I imagine that if we get a decent offer for any of our players, we will flog them though.

M

With only 6 months left on his contract I magine he would go for between 50 & 100K, maybe a little bit more if an auction situation developed.

K

king-koopa

ffarquhar42":3blo6nlt said:
Martin_Brock":3blo6nlt said:
Thanks postie. How much money have Palace got? I thought they were in the mire financially. I imagine that if we get a decent offer for any of our players, we will flog them though.

M

With only 6 months left on his contract I magine he would go for between 50 & 100K, maybe a little bit more if an auction situation developed.

surely for that money it would be better to keep him to help us get the results we need

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
ffarquhar42":21h1wyw8 said:
Martin_Brock":21h1wyw8 said:

M

If that was the case, it would make much more sense to keep him with a view to a Bosman next summer (assuming he keeps his current form through to January). If we do end up getting promoted, we may end up keeping him anyway. Then again this is the Daily Mail and is probably as reliable as our rumours page :)

Aug 17, 2006
Well done BW-P.
This is what happens when you work hard at your game. People begin to sit up and take notice, options open up and your career moves on a step or two.
One or two others should take note.