Reid to resign soon? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid to resign soon?

O

oggyale

A mate has just informed me that a strong rumour is going around that Reid is about to resign very soon?. If that is the case,more turmoil on the way then.

Mar 7, 2009
Why?

Reid's job is under no sort of threat, and nor should it be.
Didn't have him down as a quitter, and I'm confident we'll start getting results soon.

C

charlee

I really dont want him to go. He is atleasy improving the results so far. And why would he leave - i just dont get the reason he would have for leaving unless it the Displine tally.

PLEASE STAY REID :(

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
If this is true, I would be interested to know the mechanism of how we got to hear about it early. Personally, if I was to hand in my resignation I wouldn't be talking about it to anyone (other than the wife) before the letter hit the table.

C

charlee

And if he did Marnier is too stay away from the manger postion at all cost.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Results won't improve if he goes. With this squad we might as well write off the season now.

We are stuck with a bunch of championship failures who have already proved that they are in the habit of losing and can't be bothered to make the effort to get better. Nothing about our results/ discipline etc. will improve until we get rid of the lot of them.

No manager could turn this lot into a consistently good team. I happen to think Reid has done very well to have us doing as well as we are. I also hope he will stay.

O

oggyale

What we need is confirmation of sorts from Reid or the club asap.

O

oggyale

Tavypilgrim":2002v7nq said:
Results won't improve if he goes. With this squad we might as well write off the season now.
We are stuck with a bunch of championship failures who have already proved that they are in the habit of losing and can't be bothered to make the effort to get better. Nothing about our results/ discipline etc. will improve until we get rid of the lot of them.

No manager could turn this lot into a consistently good team. I happen to think Reid has done very well to have us doing as well as we are. I also hope he will stay.

Many have already.

C

charlee

without reid we will struggle alot. he has given a rubbish team last season something, hy now play sttarctive football ~(sometimes) and are scroing goals.

Aug 7, 2010
Reid knew what he was up against when he took on the managerial position. He knew he was going to inherit a poor squad that saw us got relegated last season and was well aware of our money crisis, i too also didnt think Reid would be a quitter, espicially after a fairly avergae mixed bag of results. When were near the end of the season and hovering in the bottom of the league table then i would expect this sort of nonsense to pop up.

O

oggyale

HBLC":dkvfpb8w said:
oggyale":dkvfpb8w said:
What we need is confirmation of sorts from Reid or the club asap.

Do the club really need to quash every stupid rumour on here? Bloody hell.

Well yes. At least it would put the rumour to bed as they say.