Wembley 1996 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wembley 1996

O

oggyale

Great day out in London for that excellent win over Darlington. Over 30,000 Argyle fans singing their heads off all afternoon,and the on the pitch celebrations were a treat too,even Dan The Man and his silly dance thing?..

Had a tour of some pubs in Notting Hill afterwards. Some Watford fans slated Argyle at every chance in one pub we visited,while in another,the locals were all praise for what Argyle had achieved that afternoon. .

A

Anonymous

8221389_8b271b29cd_o.jpg

Ged in.

Kenny Pester

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2006
Cattedown, Plymouth.
What a day, my first season supporting Argyle culminating in a Play-Off Final Win. Went to the games against Colchester and seeing Warnock get sent to the stands at Home Park and the celebrations that we were going to Wembley were wild.

I used to have the old VHS video of our trip to Wembley but somehow it broke. Would have loved to watch it again if anyone has a special VHS to DVD recorder. Will pay for disc + postage.

Cheers.
Kenny

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
What a game, My first trip to Wembley, gave Paul Williams my scarf as he made his way up the steps.

Watching Ronnie get over excited and dropping the play-off trophy left a masive dent in the Owl on the lid

Saw the trophy up close when Argyle played Dawlish in a pre-season game the summer (When Dawlish won the Carlsberg Cup) the owl all lop-sided.

Just wished I had but that £5er on Ronnie to score First at 8/1......

N

NZGreen

Remember it well, still have my Wembley play-off final day scarf, safe and sound here in New Zealand.

Ah, great days.