Brighton after Wright-Philips | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Brighton after Wright-Philips

Jul 17, 2008
My brother is at Brighton Uni. He reckons the word in the college bar is that they are trying to unstick Bradley from his contract and get him on the cheap. Heard anything?

Oh, and he still doesn;t rate senior Barnes.

A

AndyV

Wouldnt surprise me if that were true, especially after seeing there finishing in the cup against FC United last sat, BWP would walk in there side. Barnes looked off form in that game.

Feb 29, 2008
Ryan Suffolk Green":3apzy94l said:
AndyV":3apzy94l said:
Wouldnt surprise me if that were true, especially after seeing there finishing in the cup against FC United last sat, BWP would walk in there side. Barnes looked off form in that game.

agreed, if this is true BWP will be gone in a flash.

If we go into admin. then maybe if not would they dare?

Feb 29, 2008
pontypoolgreen":1vyyr70i said:
He's out of contract in the Summer, who cares if he goes in January or the summer, makes no difference.

Could save us from league 2?

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
argyleiggy":3dxb70lj said:
pontypoolgreen":3dxb70lj said:
He's out of contract in the Summer, who cares if he goes in January or the summer, makes no difference.

I think our financial woes show that we need cuts desperately. That means getting rid of top earners such as BWP.

A

argyle dude

If players aren't being paid intime/in full then I don't think it's the clubs choice whether or not he leaves in January.

Feb 29, 2008
Waraqah":meeq4f4c said:
argyleiggy":meeq4f4c said:
pontypoolgreen":meeq4f4c said:

With administration looming, it would take a lot more than Bradley to save us from league 2.

Might have to bring back Steve Maclean.

J

jannerabroad

jimmygreen":a7ll93hc said:
We may as well sell BWP whilst others think he's a saleable asset. It worked with Mackie.
We didn't sell Mackie, we gave him away.