Joe Mason | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe Mason

Aug 20, 2008
We're effectively stuck with two forwards because if Joe Mason starts one more game, it triggers a pay rise in his contract. He wants to leave the club because of this as well because obviously he knows he isn't going to start a game for the forseeable future. :(

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
mumpy1985":1lhse22o said:
We're effectively stuck with two forwards because if Joe Mason starts one more game, it triggers a pay rise in his contract. He wants to leave the club because of this as well because obviously he knows he isn't going to start a game for the forseeable future. :(

I have no inside information but I'm guessing that this is a load of bull ?

Anyway, seeing as the players ain't getting paid, what difference will it make ? :)

H

Half-Time-Pasty

greenpig27":1bo2hq2f said:
Anyway, seeing as the players ain't getting paid, what difference will it make ? :)

Lol! Yeah, let him start...it makes no difference at the mo!

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I cannot see this being true, i get the impression that Reid thinks he is a little lightweight and needs to bulk up a bit!!

Nov 24, 2010
Plymouth
To me, Mason should be first choice. Either as a partner for BWP or a right winger. Much better than what usually plays there imo. Bolasie, poor. Fallon, gone (good). Noone, should play left wing. Start Mason :roll:

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
That sounds like a load of nonsense. No idea why anyone would make it up, but Mason's a local lad and wants the best for Argyle, so I can't imagine him wanting to do anything but help the club out of our current predicament.

Mar 7, 2009
Even if it is true, which I doubt, then Reid should start him regardless.

What are the board gonna do? Sack him? :lol:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
mumpy1985":zbp51ubn said:

total carp......... a bit disalussioned but who aint at the moment

Sep 13, 2003
on the subject of Mason, will be our biggest loss when we ship players out in January, I think! Hopefully, with his lack of games, no-one will have noticed him too much yet!