Stapleton | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stapleton

mrrapson":1saz33x7 said:
Chancellor":1saz33x7 said:
How do you know?

Ponty rarely gets stuff wrong.

As far as I can tell he gets lots wrong, the naming of the stadium bit, the Peter Ridsdale is on board bit amongst others.

Clearly he gets fed tidbits of information which must be suiting someones agenda.

Stapleton has led this club to the brink of oblivion and that is now plain for all to see. To try and protect someone who just a few years ago was Chair of a club touted as a financial inspiration and the best run club around, and is now Vice Chair of potentially the biggest club ever to fold because of its disgraceful financial situation, is outrageous in my opinion.

But still people try to protect him and claim it is all Todds work. The New World is 18 months old, its not them who have bought the club to its knees, it goes back further than 18 months.

I entirely accept that the collective current board have made some very poor decisions contributing to our plight, but the die was cast several years ago for our current predicament.

Oct 24, 2010
Chancellor":198s3oqk said:
mrrapson":198s3oqk said:
Chancellor":198s3oqk said:
How do you know?

Ponty rarely gets stuff wrong.

As far as I can tell he gets lots wrong, the naming of the stadium bit, the Peter Ridsdale is on board bit amongst others.

Clearly he gets fed tidbits of information which must be suiting someones agenda.

Stapleton has led this club to the brink of oblivion and that is now plain for all to see. To try and protect someone who just a few years ago was Chair of a club touted as a financial inspiration and the best run club around, and is now Vice Chair of potentially the biggest club ever to fold because of its disgraceful financial situation, is outrageous in my opinion.

But still people try to protect him and claim it is all Todds work. The New World is 18 months old, its not them who have bought the club to its knees, it goes back further than 18 months.

I entirely accept that the collective current board have made some very poor decisions contributing to our plight, but the die was cast several years ago for our current predicament.
Don't know about Ponty (he was wrong about Ridsdale) but the stuff about Stapleton is spot on. Many on Pasoti slag off the NWO, and they have proved to be far from perfect and their communication skills are minimal, but they were not the cause of the problem.

A

Anonymous

With regard to the Ridsdale thing, I have a feeling, now Toad has 'gone' that the Riddler will have a lot more to say on all things PAFC.

Jan 29, 2010
As he is a director of the company he would not be allowed to prepare the company accounts, I think this is the law.
pete
ps i think it is a firm called Touche and DeRoute/Ross ?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I think you will find the preparation of limited company accounts is one thing, but the audit of the final results are another.

If you are that keen to discover who does what you will need to make a search at Companies House on Argyle's company accounts by paying the appropriate fee. The auditors name will be quoted on the final accounts and that firm of accountants will sign off the figures. They are expected to confirm that company is solvent at the end date of the company's trading year and are able to meet their known trading commitments and liabilities.

If auditors are found to be subsequently negligent the Board of Trade could well take an active interest. Perhaps the most recent large case of a major problem subsequently developing after accounts were signed off was that involving a well known pension assurance company and the auditors to Polly Peck plc who were sued for negligence.

Oct 21, 2005
plymouth
I'll leave it Ponty ...thanks all the same, heard some squirming on this site over recent times but you cant get away from the FACT you said he was on Board and he clearly wasnt at that time andf may or maynot be in the future.

Chancellor great post by the way

Pointblank":d5s6z7op said:
I'll leave it Ponty ...thanks all the same, heard some squirming on this site over recent times but you cant get away from the FACT you said he was on Board and he clearly wasnt at that time andf may or maynot be in the future.

Chancellor great post by the way

Actually Ridsdale was and still is firmly on board with his assistance. That is a fact. What was reported in the EH stated he wouldn't be joining the Board.

Chancellor seems to have a bit of an agenda imho.