✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
"Also can't blame Mariner for trying to jump off the literal and metaphorical sinking ship that is Plymouth Argyle."
4th post down:

The Voyagers

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Give us a break OG. I tried to be quick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
To be fair he does not seem to have much of a role at the club these days and wasn't appointed by Reid so it would not surprise me if he did go. It would be a shame he is one of our legends and seems to genuinley hold Argyle in high regard!!

B

bandwagon

Good - another one off the wage bill!! Was a early hero of mine but the guy has done sweet nothing since he came in!!

G

Green Goblin

I don't think Mariner would say no if he was approached by Toronto.

It's sad to say something like that but that's what I believe anyway.

Aug 7, 2010
Keepitgreen":3t3v5cj8 said:
"Also can't blame Mariner for trying to jump off the literal and metaphorical sinking ship that is Plymouth Argyle."
4th post down:

The Voyagers

Cheeky illegitimate. Thinks he knows English football, Argyle would destroy their team even in our current situation.

Jul 29, 2010
Jenkins":2pkucjxy said:
Keepitgreen":2pkucjxy said:
4th post down:

The Voyagers

Cheeky bar steward. Thinks he knows English football, Argyle would destroy their team even in our current situation.

But Mariner doesn't know English football either, that's a big part of our problems. Plenty of people seem to hold a big grudge for Stapleton bringing back a 'mate' but at least he was tried and trusted. Toddy though plucked his boyhood hero from a footballing backwater where he was so far from the pulse of English football it might just have been declared dead. He was unqualified, inexperienced, tactically vacant, a square peg in a round hole forced in with just hope for the best. It was a spectacular misjudgement to bring him here and it's been downhill ever since.
Nevermind drive him to the airport myself, i'll fekkin' row him across the atlantic and carry him to whatever club over there will have him.

Mar 2, 2008
bandwagon":3dz1kvky said:
Good - another one off the wage bill!! Was a early hero of mine but the guy has done sweet nothing since he came in!!

I wonder what Mariner has to say about your work productivity levels? :roll: