agreed too sell noone 250,000 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

agreed too sell noone 250,000

M

maxiepaul

according to the sun today argyle have agreed to sell noone for 250,000 to brighton our best player the cull has stated :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :? :? :?

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Tavypilgrim":69klrsm3 said:
If true, a good price considering the circumstances.

A shocking price.

He's contracted beyond this season, and is probably the most exciting player in the League.

They will be queueing up to join the auction come the last few days of January.

Any agreement on price, at this time in December, would, if true, be pathetic.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Greens on screen says he is out of contract at the end of the season. So we can take a fee now or risk a tribunal at the end of the season.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Tavypilgrim":10nbs41n said:
Greens on screen says he is out of contract at the end of the season. So we can take a fee now or risk a tribunal at the end of the season.

Hmmm, thought he was under contract beyond the summer. Still, I reckon there will be no shortage in takers and it's in our interests for as many as possible to get into the auction. £250k, regardless of our circumstances, is a joke.

Oct 24, 2010
Could be that The Sun has picked up on the offer from Brighton which we turned down.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
pontypoolgreen":1coc2q66 said:
We may not have to sell our best players now.
Go on PP ......

T

The Grumpy Loyal

pontypoolgreen":3tvjgiqb said:
We may not have to sell our best players now.

oooh, go on then....?

(if we get enough of these begging posts, who knows, some substance may even follow...)

T

The Grumpy Loyal

pontypoolgreen":29ahs0yj said:
I think the financial situation at Argyle will become less of a problem with Ridsdale running the Club.

No inside info just hoping and praying really.

He will bring money into the Club in my opinion.

Is it really just your opinion?

Or is it your opinion based on what you've been told by someone who's in a position to glean information from the decision makers?

Oct 24, 2010
The Grumpy Loyal":3tvjy1it said:
pontypoolgreen":3tvjy1it said:
I think the financial situation at Argyle will become less of a problem with Ridsdale running the Club.

No inside info just hoping and praying really.

He will bring money into the Club in my opinion.

Is it really just your opinion?

Or is it your opinion based on what you've been told by someone who's in a position to glean information from the decision makers?
Synan by any chance? Just fishing.

A

Anonymous

I don't get this.

He had a contract extension of one year last season, and I didn't think he was due out this season.

I'm bleddy confused.