Given our current plight - Ridsdale, Yes or No? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Given our current plight - Ridsdale, Yes or No?

Given our current plight - Ridsdale, Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
I think we're all a bit more aware of our situation than we were when Ridsdale's name was first mentioned. I for one, would rather an experienced 'football man' be at the helm for the timebeing, as opposed to KT and SRG.

Ok, Ridsdale's track record is (or was - past/history and all that) appaling, but I do believe he has the contacts, or plan, to get us out of this mess, or at least through this season, without having to sell a couple of our better players.

Ok, he's left a trail of devastation everywhere he's gone, but there's no reason why he can't be a success here. I'd give him a chance, because our club is already flatlining without him.

I've only gone for two options, no 'if' or 'maybe' bollocks.

Would you take him now. Yes or no?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Seems at the moment common sense is prevailing. :mrgreen:

Jan 28, 2010
Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

'Yes' to Ridsdale just inching it over 'No', tells me how much I despise our current board.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
NO

The only reason you all want Ridsdale over Todd is because Todd messed us up and Ridsdale has only done it to 3 other clubs. The pain is always felt harder when its closer to home, but the actions were the same. You couldn't replace Todd with anyone more similar if you tried.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
It just isn't as simple as yes or no, I can't answer that question. If it's Ridsdale or liquidation I would just choose Ridsdale, if there is any other option though I would take that instead. I don't know if there are any other options, I don't have a clue what's going on a the club but I'd do anything to keep us away from Ridsdale other than have the club get wound up.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I dont want Ridsdale but how can he be any worse than Gardener and Todd?Makes no difference so we may as well clutch at the straws that Ridsdale is holding out(just dont give him any money).

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
All those saying No

Would you rather have Ridsale or no club?

Risdale every day for me

I dont like the guy but he knows his $hit, we may just have a chance with him.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
LiskeardLooney":3doakx1x said:
All those saying No

Would you rather have Ridsale or no club?

Ridsdale every day for me

I dont like the guy but he knows his $hit, we may just have a chance with him.

In what respect?

Fair enough he has some knowledge of the HMRC court process, but only because his own incompetence got him there.

Jan 2, 2010
NGamer":jnerkplw said:
I simply cannot comprehend how any one of you can think that Ridsdale getting involved in our club, in any way whatsoever, can be a good thing. Awful, just awful.

It can't really get much worse? ;)

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I have said yes, we need an experienced football man at the helm to get us through this mess and hopefully he has the contacts to help!!

Shadowknight":1q5v1gz7 said:
NGamer":1q5v1gz7 said:
I simply cannot comprehend how any one of you can think that Ridsdale getting involved in our club, in any way whatsoever, can be a good thing. Awful, just awful.

It can't really get much worse? ;)

I only hope you're right! But with this news, I fear it will get a lot, lot worse until it gets any better. Genuinely hope that I'm wrong.

All I can think of is Neville Chamberlain getting off his plane and waving that blank piece of paper... (Although I'm not suggesting that the plight of a football club equates to the beginning of a world war).

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
not much that pasotites can do to influence this though is there...ok lets take a vote....