• Bolasie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paterson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

agentgreen

green grandad":mvnfocuy said:
Utter rubbish.Players just going through the motions.Can we have a none of the above option?

Sorry I was watching a different game. We had 2 goals disallowed due to offsides ( one which I thought he looked on side ) and mason hit the post , just unlucky it didnt rebound to and argyle player.

Thought the only difference today was no clifford in the middle , otherwise not a bad performance for a team that hasnt played since middle november.

Apr 13, 2008
Plymouth
agentgreen":2b04m3sp said:
green grandad":2b04m3sp said:
Utter rubbish.Players just going through the motions.Can we have a none of the above option?

Sorry I was watching a different game. We had 2 goals disallowed due to offsides ( one which I thought he looked on side ) and mason hit the post , just unlucky it didnt rebound to and argyle player.

Thought the only difference today was no clifford in the middle , otherwise not a bad performance for a team that hasnt played since middle november.

thats odd, thought we played Ex***r on december 11th?

Jun 28, 2010
Derby
Has to be Zubar, first half we played well i thought...kept our composure and crafted out some decent opportunities with Mason being unlucky hitting the post, a couple of offside decisions not going our way and Patterson being brought down right on the edge of the box.

Second half we just didnt look to have anything going forward bar two attempts at goal (from what i can remember) but Zubar stood out. Very strong when shielding the ball, looked to pass it around and of course scored our goal so easy choice for MoM for me.

G

Green Goblin

Zubar MOM with his first goal. Button as reliable as always and runner-up.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Green Goblin":1jjv21pc said:

Strange... I saw him fumble the ball about 3 or 4 times.

I voted for Rory Patterson, worked hard and came close with a free kick.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I gave it to Rory Patterson for his work rate, i also think Zubar and Nelson played well for us. I thought that Noone was unusually poor today i hope he isn't having his head turned by all the transfer speculation!!

Feb 17, 2010
Tavypilgrim":1vy1bd7m said:
Green Goblin":1vy1bd7m said:

Strange... I saw him fumble the ball about 3 or 4 times.

I voted for Rory Patterson, worked hard and came close with a free kick.

Strange, i saw him fumble it once, and i thought his positioning and handling was spot on again today. Well played sir my man of the match

Oct 24, 2010
Zuber defended well but hardly ever got forward, can't remember him putting in one cross. Patterson did OK, I voted for Arnesson, he did try and pass it.