reid sacked-rumour | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

reid sacked-rumour

Nov 20, 2010
now this is just a rumour, but my m8s dad has m8s up argyle including bwp and some who work behind the scenes, and his dad has said that there will be a meeting tonight at argyle and the board will announce the sacking of peter reid as plymouth argyle manager.

ryanbassett95":1zdgagu8 said:
now this is just a rumour, but my m8s dad has m8s up argyle including bwp and some who work behind the scenes, and his dad has said that there will be a meeting tonight at argyle and the board will announce the sacking of peter reid as plymouth argyle manager.

There are lots of m8s and dads involved, maybe you could enlighten us as to what m8s are and why their dads are working "behind the scenes"?

Are you inferring that there is some kind of pantomime up at HP at the moment?

Actually most of us have known that for a while, but dont tell your m8s.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
bull.jpg

Image removed by Site Admin.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
16 next year, Ryan! You can buy lottery tickets then. I won £5 on my first scratchcard. Saisnbury's at Marsh Mills, it was. Remember it perfectly.

L

LondonGreen

we will look all stupid when this news is announced later on..... :)

C

charlee

yeah apprently Uwe Rosler is to take over hahahahaa wtf!

people saying press conference later today, new owners and new manager huh rlly?

where does this stuff come from lol

C

charlee

pontypoolgreen":3r3jal7g said:
charlee":3r3jal7g said:
yeah apprently Uwe Rosler is to take over hahahahaa wtf!

people saying press conference later today, new owners and new manager huh rlly?

where does this stuff come from lol

At the Club??

i would assume so, i dont know anything just what a mate said on phone :s. i dont have clue what he on about. i think it useless rumours around the fan base

R

Rupert

The media is waiting for a promised press conference which will feature a bloke whose initials are P.R., but he isn't the manager. Doesn't look like the press conference is taking place today.

R

Rupert

Why does the pile of poo get censored and the bull's winkie remain?

:roll:

A

Anonymous

If we had to remove all the dicks on Pasoti, how many posters would we lose?