Doogie | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Doogie

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
pontypoolgreen":1yf4np1v said:
wozzer.":1yf4np1v said:
Expect Karl to be sold in January. No link.

How do you know this??

Please provide all the facts,ie Who told you, where they told you and when they told you.

I'd also like to know what wage he'll be earning, whether or not his house is on the market and whether his wife is disappointed or not at having to move house, or is he going to keep his house here when he moves to Leyton Orient?

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
Neilio":19jvjfpx said:
pontypoolgreen":19jvjfpx said:
wozzer.":19jvjfpx said:

How do you know this??

Please provide all the facts,ie Who told you, where they told you and when they told you.

I'd also like to know what wage he'll be earning, whether or not his house is on the market and whether his wife is disappointed or not at having to move house, or is he going to keep his house here when he moves to Leyton Orient?

Also what direction were you facing when they told you, what was the weather like, was the wind blowing if so in what direction and how strong but most importantly were you drinking at the time, if so what?
These are all questions that need to be answered for your rumour to have any legs.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I thought every player was up for sale?

Several of the players are growing beards, or those that can. :)
Perhaps it's a protest at not getting paid, they will shave when the money is in their bank?

Mar 12, 2008
Leeds
pontypoolgreen":1g6njudr said:
wozzer.":1g6njudr said:

How do you know this??

Hey Ponty, how about you do the same for your Ridsdale rumour?

A

Anonymous

paulysalz":3cwyjolf said:
Hey Ponty, how about you do the same for your Ridsdale rumour?

4065591252_85fac120f7_m.jpg

G

Green Goblin

it wouldn ot be a surprise to see Duguid leave on a free transfer since he is out of contract in the summer and not a regular starter.