rory fallon offer from sheff. wed | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

rory fallon offer from sheff. wed

Feb 17, 2010
king tynan":3i7212gx said:
only a rumour from someone at the gym. he was told on saturday that sheff wed have offered 500,000

old news, it been known for a week or more that shef wed have tabled a bid for him, think thats a good price for him too

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Greenyouth":2p9nyrzs said:
king tynan":2p9nyrzs said:
only a rumour from someone at the gym. he was told on saturday that sheff wed have offered 500,000

old news, it been known for a week or more that shef wed have tabled a bid for him, think thats a good price for him too

You remind me of another youngster. :)

Feb 17, 2010
PL2 3DQ":qqa4l8nb said:
Greenyouth":qqa4l8nb said:
king tynan":qqa4l8nb said:

:shock: whos that then?

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
PL2 3DQ":3tg0pryv said:
Greenyouth":3tg0pryv said:
king tynan":3tg0pryv said:

:lol:

No capital letters, no full stops, it's uncanny.

Feb 17, 2010
Tavypilgrim":3ozi9hr3 said:
PL2 3DQ":3ozi9hr3 said:
Greenyouth":3ozi9hr3 said:
king tynan":3ozi9hr3 said:

:lol:

No capital letters, no full stops, it's uncanny.

Oh dear, thought this was a football forum not an English essay :?:

Feb 17, 2010
Neilio":f7e2rfzy said:
He's not getting at your spelling, he's getting at your 'style'.

Well I dont really understand what you guys are talking about but, hey ho never mind. :wink:

Dec 25, 2010
dont be so nosey
Greenyouth":3cxlodla said:
PL2 3DQ":3cxlodla said:
Greenyouth":3cxlodla said:
king tynan":3cxlodla said:

:shock: whos that then?

All in the username :lol:

A

Anonymous

According to Roy Keane Fallon went off injured (v. Forest) in 52nd minute). Don't know the extent of the injury but not good timing just as some competitive bidding might be under way!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Considering Australia is caught up in the Asiatic Football Cup, I just wonder why Rory and NZ are not involved at the same time. I know NZ reached the World Cup Finals but was there a preliminary round or 2 which ended up with their elimination or something? Schwarzer of Fulham is being absent as well as Everton's midfielder [name lost on me]

G

Gareth Nicholson

Quintrell_Green":2cl4hhks said:
Considering Australia is caught up in the Asiatic Football Cup, I just wonder why Rory and NZ are not involved at the same time. I know NZ reached the World Cup Finals but was there a preliminary round or 2 which ended up with their elimination or something? Schwarzer of Fulham is being absent as well as Everton's midfielder [name lost on me]

New Zealand aren't in the Asian Confederation, they're in the Oceania Confederation. Australia moved to the Asia Confederation to play against a better standard of opponent, I believe.

Jun 2, 2010
Plymouth or Pacific
Quintrell_Green":35rp67r6 said:

NZ are in the Oceania Federation and not eligible for the Asian competition. Australia switched from Oceania to Asia a few years ago by agreement with FIFA.