The Sun claim Sheff Utd in for Wright-Phillips. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Sun claim Sheff Utd in for Wright-Phillips.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
To link this article to stories posted elsewhere.....perhaps if Hammill leaves Barnsley, the Tykes will chase Bolasie as his replacement as suggested on rumours.

B

bandwagon

The Blades are having problems in front of goal - I can see this one coming off!!

T

t._green

How long have we been after a twenty plus goal per season striker?

Now that we have one I'd like to see us bull it out and stick an outrageous price on Bradley leaving, Surely with those players already gone we can't be far off the revenue debt now. So far, given time, we can replace what we've lost, but it's a different with players like BWP, probably the most naturally gifted forward we've had for many years.

Players like these are worth their weight in gold, and fire sale or not, he is probably our greatest asset at the moment—his goals could literally make the difference between us staying in this division or not. To that end we need to consider how much his loss would affect our chances, and or if we have an adequate replacement for him should he leave. Imho, factoring in these intangibles, we shouldn't part with him for less than 1million at least

Feb 29, 2008
t._green said:
How long have we been after a twenty plus goal per season striker?

Now that we have one I'd like to see us bull it out and stick an outrageous price on Bradley leaving, Surely with those players already gone we can't be far off the revenue debt now. So far, given time, we can replace what we've lost, but it's a different with players like BWP, probably the most naturally gifted forward we've had for many years.

Players like these are worth their weight in gold, and fire sale or not, he is probably our greatest asset at the moment—his goals could literally make the difference between us staying in this division or not. To that end we need to consider how much his loss would affect our chances, and or if we have an adequate replacement for him should he leave. Imho, factoring in these intangibles, we shouldn't part with him for less than 1million at least[/quote

I totally agree, the cost of the last relegation was about £5m, what will league 2 cost us?