Olly Wants BWP??!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Olly Wants BWP??!!

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Five hundred grand is not a lot for a good goalscore but we need the money and he is out of contract at the end of the season!!

G

greenshep7

Good luck to him. We could not stand in his way if the opportunity of Premiership football came along

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
£500k is an assumed figure by the way I read it. Charlie Austin of Swindon is attracting £1.2m bid from Hull with a rumoured £2m bid on the way from Brum. I think we might be able to push up the BWP bid a little yet.

C

Ceejay64

Ollie offered £20k -£30k :shock: Is he taking the p**s or what!!
Looks like Reading will get him, hopefully a bit more than Mr Hollaway offered.
£500k+ would be nice! :mrgreen:

C

Ceejay64

I know he is out of contract at the end of the season, and Argyle need the tax money,but £300k for a potential 20+ a season striker is way too cheap!! How are they going to find a player to take his place and score enough goals to keep Argyle up?
Relegation will cost more than £300k i think, he was worth more like £750k even with his contract almost up..

Aug 20, 2009
Ceejay64":4k3f5qha said:
I know he is out of contract at the end of the season, and Argyle need the tax money,but £300k for a potential 20+ a season striker is way too cheap!! How are they going to find a player to take his place and score enough goals to keep Argyle up?
Relegation will cost more than £300k i think, he was worth more like £750k even with his contract almost up..

He's only worth what someone will pay for him, & with a limited period in which to sell him & his questionable injury record I reckon 300K is a good price.