Alan Judge | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Alan Judge

May 18, 2006
pl7
Lots of if an but's in the way with our tranfer embargo and his loan at notts county but once thats all over could fill the hole nooney left?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
plymouth1987":3hpp9345 said:
Lots of if an but's in the way with our tranfer embargo and his loan at notts county but once thats all over could fill the hole nooney left?

I think he would be better qualified to fill the boots of the departed Clifford. He does exhibit some zest going forward and has a good shot on him.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Quintrell_Green":2x0dr0d3 said:
plymouth1987":2x0dr0d3 said:

I think he would be better qualified to fill the boots of the departed Clifford. He does exhibit some zest going forward and has a good shot on him.

I know this is a thread about AJ but if we have the embargo lifted could we get Clifford back? Tasty player with great commitment!

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I know this is a thread about AJ but if we have the embargo lifted could we get Clifford back? Tasty player with great commitment![/quote]

:iagree:

Mr. Brightside":22aqdp9i said:
I would rather see Mr. Clifford back playing for us than Mr. Judge if and when the embargo is lifted.

Agree, Clifford has better vision, is quicker and doesn't let his head drop, any frustrations he has on the pitch get thrown into the game rather than sulking. CC for me anyday.

G

Green Goblin

I also want Clifford back. But Judge proved that he was good enough for us in the Championship.

Jan 2, 2010
Thought the deal taking him to County was done and dusted. I do wonder why we didn't approach him this season, he was loved here and by all accounts loved it here too.

D

deanthegreenmachine

lien60":3vdckbt1 said:
in the paper its said he was going to county for £50,000

Cripes, i remember when there was rumour we wanted to buy him from Blackburn, or we hoped at the time, was that not around the 1 million mark if i remember...

Aug 1, 2006
Plymouth
maybe the money is finally falling out of footy transfers? we want clifford and other youngsters in judgy did well but corners were crap.. gally on the other hand was awesome the other night.