Conor Clifford | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Conor Clifford

Oct 24, 2009
HM Forces
greengenes":2kjk6rws said:
I reckon he'll be back if the embargo is lifted . Theres talk of 2 players coming in . It would fit wouldn't it - good for him good for us .

good for him AMAZING FOR US!!! see if they will lend us Drogba as well lol

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
We certainly need a half decent striker on loan. I am a tad concerned as to who and what positional player Everton are apparently loan us. I remember Lukievich [?] Jukebox, back in Pulis's days. I cannot say he was any great short term asset to Argyle as a front man. If PR who was Pulis's No.2 are of the same mind, I fear for the success of the Toffee's charity.

G

Greenskin

Quintrell_Green":twst5vqu said:
We certainly need a half decent striker on loan. I am a tad concerned as to who and what positional player Everton are apparently loan us. I remember Lukievich [?] Jukebox, back in Pulis's days. I cannot say he was any great short term asset to Argyle as a front man. If PR who was Pulis's No.2 are of the same mind, I fear for the success of the Toffee's charity.

I think Jukebox was signed by Sturrock.Pulis signed Leon Clarke on loan from Wolves and Pericard from Pompey,but i'm sure Jukebox was Sturrock-i think he had him on loan when he was at Swindon,too.We signed Chadwick from Everton on a permanent basis,opinions would differ as to the contribution he made during his stay at Argyle.Agree that we need a decent striker though-BWP's goals are not going to be easy to cover,it could be a post Gallagher scenario if we can't replace him adequately.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
A young striker at Liverpool Ecclestone is very highly rated and available for loan, it may be worth trying to get him at least we could guarentee him games!!

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

Quintrell_Green":35fmo8vt said:

Jutkiewicz hasn't done too badly since then, though.

J

jannerjoe

Greenskin":1rd0vyrs said:
Quintrell_Green":1rd0vyrs said:

I think Jukebox was signed by Sturrock.Pulis signed Leon Clarke on loan from Wolves and Pericard from Pompey,but i'm sure Jukebox was Sturrock-i think he had him on loan when he was at Swindon,too.We signed Chadwick from Everton on a permanent basis,opinions would differ as to the contribution he made during his stay at Argyle.Agree that we need a decent striker though-BWP's goals are not going to be easy to cover,it could be a post Gallagher scenario if we can't replace him adequately.

Jukebox started out at Swindon and was bought by Everton, then loaned to us under Sturrock, now playing regularly at Coventry after signing permanently

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
jannerjoe":1gvb4xeu said:
Greenskin":1gvb4xeu said:
Quintrell_Green":1gvb4xeu said:

Jukebox started out at Swindon and was bought by Everton, then loaned to us under Sturrock, now playing regularly at Coventry after signing permanently

Did rather well at Motherwell on loan too last season

J

jannerjoe

LiskeardLooney":3n33wkty said:
jannerjoe":3n33wkty said:
Greenskin":3n33wkty said:
Quintrell_Green":3n33wkty said:

Did rather well at Motherwell on loan too last season

13 goals in 33 games wasn't it?

T

Theatreofgreen

look at all the x argyle players loan or otherwise doing better elsewhere, sometimes it's all just about playing in a confident, established side.

There's not much point throwing them in the deep end & having a dig about how cr*p they are. Obviously there were issues in the dressing room which dont help.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Andros Townsend from Spurs could be a possibility.

C

charlee

leep33":m8um933e said:
Does anybody know (that when the embargo is lifted) If Clifford is definitely interested in coming back to us?

I would assume so, from what i gathered he enjoyed playing down here with us. And he hasnt gone on loan anywhere else.