BWP | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

BWP

B

blackbeard

A person who i work with is a Palace fan he reckons that BWP will sign for them in the next week?

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
king tynan":21thn1bm said:
blackbeard":21thn1bm said:
A person who i work with is a Palace fan he reckons that BWP will sign for them in the next week?
i hope your colleague is right

FFS give it a rest ........ im sure the majority of fans of any team would want to keep the leagues leading goalscorer in there team .................... except you off course :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
All this speculation can't be helping BWP, whilst i want him to stay if we can get good money for him then it would help us out financially, although i fear that we would only get another ridiculous bid for him now its known he may have a medical problem!!

Dec 7, 2006
BWP or Easter? Hmmm, I know which one I'd rather have in my team....and it definitely isn't that useless Welsh twonk! :cool:

Mar 21, 2008
With the likes of Easter playing in the championship and attracting attention from other clubs it makes you realise how lucky we've been to have Wright-Philips in league 1 this year

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Rob_GT4":11dk48dl said:
With the likes of Easter playing in the championship and attracting attention from other clubs it makes you realise how lucky we've been to have Wright-Philips in league 1 this year
league one, at best, is way obove his level

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
king tynan":313dafww said:
Rob_GT4":313dafww said:

Out of interest, do you have any other activity in your life other then seeking attention on the internet with trolling?
You seem to be a very sad, lonely individual.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
odiumruse":a3lptz40 said:
king tynan":a3lptz40 said:
Rob_GT4":a3lptz40 said:

Out of interest, do you have any other activity in your life other then seeking attention on the internet with trolling?
you have posted 5 times fewer than i have. :lol: :lol:

Sep 20, 2003
king tynan":3ikftn0s said:
odiumruse":3ikftn0s said:
king tynan":3ikftn0s said:
Rob_GT4":3ikftn0s said:

but 5 times more interesting.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
wozzer.":2ok8jum7 said:
king tynan":2ok8jum7 said:
odiumruse":2ok8jum7 said:
king tynan":2ok8jum7 said:
Rob_GT4":2ok8jum7 said:

He's attention seeking just like Freathy did. Probably best to ignore him Wozzer!

Sep 20, 2003
monkeywrench":11l1i1ym said:
wozzer.":11l1i1ym said:
king tynan":11l1i1ym said:
odiumruse":11l1i1ym said:
king tynan":11l1i1ym said:
Rob_GT4":11l1i1ym said:

He's attention seeking just like Freathy did. Probably best to ignore him Wozzer!

A good point mate.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
king tynan":10dp8ibc said:
blackbeard":10dp8ibc said:
Are you high ? why would you want to sell off the league's highest goal scorer? He's saved us so many times

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
rose69":1vrkmal8 said:
king tynan":1vrkmal8 said:
blackbeard":1vrkmal8 said:
Are you high ? why would you want to sell off the league's highest goal scorer? He's saved us so many times

I know where he is coming from
Yes BWP is leagues top scorer but I think he has played his last game for Argyle despite his move falling through
His Knee seemed fine all December and its only because Reading say its not up to playing for them that all of a sudden it needs wrapping in cotton wool
We may as well have the money than having the leagues top scorer not mentally right or nursing a knee that was fine before a move came along at least then we may be able to get a couple of lads in on loan including cliffard who started off our little run in december with his fine displays