fletch to charlton | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

fletch to charlton

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
The saving on his wages could be important should we get to the stage where we have to operate beyond Feb 9th.

That said a permanent transfer for a small fee(£50k-100k?) would be preferable.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Greenblooded1":bjwj39xx said:
They're just trying to rock the boat before we play them on Saturday

Our boats been rockin since the first game of the season , remember its vital were talking about here....sureley we wouldnt sell BWP and Fletch/loan to a league rival....would we :cry:

D

deanthegreenmachine

cleaner":2eua94n4 said:
deanthegreenmachine":2eua94n4 said:
Greenblooded1":2eua94n4 said:

Our boats been rockin since the first game of the season , remember its vital were talking about here....sureley we wouldnt sell BWP and Fletch/loan to a league rival....would we :cry:
Like Johnson to Sheff Wed :?:
like johnson to huddersfield, like Noone and Barnes , it was tongue in cheek but i get yer drift :)

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
deanthegreenmachine":ybyt0hqk said:
Greenblooded1":ybyt0hqk said:

We will sell to anyone who will stump up the cash. Our financial position is precarious, we cannot afford to be picky about who we sell to. We already loaned D. Johnson to a team in our league this season and as Cleaner points out; Reda to Sheff Wed.

T

Tim Chown

Well Fletcher is off to Charlton. Along with the rest of the squad. No story here :)

G

Green Goblin

The contract expires in June for Fletcher. He is not one of our lowest paid.

I could see him leave if that means Argyle can get Clifford on loan.

This reasoning does not sound crazy as I see it.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Green Goblin":3ksydn84 said:
The contract expires in June for Fletcher. He is not one of our lowest paid.

I could see him leave if that means Argyle can get Clifford on loan.

This reasoning does not sound crazy as I see it.

Fletch is our most consistent player and we have no one, and I'll just repeat this, NO ONE, in the squad that can do anything like the same job as him. Clifford is a different type of player altogether and far too inexperienced.

Cannot see him going anywhere on loan. Maybe for a fee, but that is very unlikely given his age and that he's out of contract in June.

Just my opinion like

G

Green Goblin

No player is untouchable when it comes to saving money. I hope that Fletcher will stay with us, but given what has happened, anything is possible.

The club has possibly the chance to bring in players on loan and then it can happen that someone must be sacrificed. Maybe someone well-paid a contract that expires?

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
His legs have gone, he no longer has the engine he once had, he can only pass accurately no more than ten yards, he is highly paid.... See you later Fletch, thanks for everything and good luck