The Green Knights?? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Green Knights??

Who do you LEAST fancy?

• The Bumble Brothers - Todd/Gardner?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Riddler and his (yet to be decided) band?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PJ and his "Rich Lisr"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Just been thinking (as you do) about the situation, should we go into Admin' in the near future.

I notice that quite a few people, seem to think that there ARE people out there, who will not let PAFC die, for varying reasons.

As far as I can judge, there would be three main contenders in this scenario.

They'd be:-

Gardner/Todd (aka Mastpoint) - As major players in the various mortgages and loans, they'd be major players, as they could cut a deal with the Administrators, as they'd have 'first' dibs as the major creditors.

Peter Jones/consortium - I just have this feeling that PJ has a crew of knights up his sleeve. He knows people in 'The City' who have big money and are Argyle fans with a lot (and I mean 'a lot') of wedge. PJ, understandably would love to get back into the hotseat again at PAFC, or I assume he would.

The Riddler/Anyone with money - PR is not doing all of this for his health, whilst he might not be taking any money, he's up to something, and who can blame him. There's a good club here, under all the crap that has gone on, and we are the same size and potentially/historically there is little difference between us and Cardiff City, and they are on the verge of great riches.

Whilst (I think) it is obvious that PJ's crew would be, by far, the favourites to take over, as far as the fans are concerned, who would be your least favourite option?

The Riddler with some unknown backers, the Dynamic Duo or PJ and his 'rich list' Argyle fans?

Now there's a vote!! :)

A

Anonymous

Greenblooded1":2oz2iho8 said:
Why therefore is there no Peter Jones/consortium not Vote? :?

Oops?

Mind you, who the hell would make them the LEAST favourite (I suppose an Exeter City fan might want to vote :) )

S

Spank the Monkey

IJN":1g00xjwi said:
Oops?

Mind you, who the hell would make them the LEAST favourite (I suppose an Exeter City fan might want to vote :) )

:cool:

As my options have been unfairly reduced, I shall refrain from this particular ballot.

T

Tim Chown

You mean a takeover by the Exeter City Supporters Trust isn't an option mr. monkey? :)

S

Spank the Monkey

Sufferin' succotash! My best plan foiled...

:stir:

B

bandwagon

Peter Jones/consortium - I just have this feeling that PJ has a crew of knights up his sleeve. He knows people in 'The City' who have big money and are Argyle fans with a lot (and I mean 'a lot') of wedge. PJ, understandably would love to get back into the hotseat again at PAFC, or I assume he would.

I would love to be there the day that happened - just to see the look on Stapletons face!!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
pontypoolgreen":1sox6msb said:
I would have voted for PJ but as he wasn't there I voted for PR.

I thought you were all for the Riddler helping us? He's your least favourite???

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Being a positive soul, I'd like to vote positively and go for the Peter Jones et al option.

No substitute for real fans with money. Mind, he has been rather quiet of late so Ive no doubt he is beavering away with others to step up if needed.

Or ofcourse, he may not

:)