• Bolasie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallon

• Young

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2009
Very tricky today. I thought everybody played really well apart from the 2 Rory's.

Midfield looked really good today so I'm going for Arnason - I must admit I like him playing quite high up the pitch. And worryingly he looked far more dangerous than either of the aforementioned rory's!!!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
matteh.":2a34i2m6 said:
Jim Paterson was the only player going forward who did well today. Easy choice for me.
I voted for Paterson too.

I don't think anyone had a bad game really though, we just need to be more clinical.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I thought there was a lot of positives today, i gave man of the match to Arnason but it could just as easily have been Fletcher, clark or Bolasie!!

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I gave my vote to Arneson, In 2 season he's gone from back to Front & for me had his best game today, he looked comfortable & assured all game.

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
I agree with all the above comments. I chose to go with Bolasie but everyone played well. The mid-field dominated but I went for Bolasie because they fouled him so much and he created anxiety whenever he ran at them. He also worked hard.

M

Marcus The Green

Arnason in the more forward role played very very well. Zubar played well at the back too. Bolasie had an ok game but chose the wrong option in the 3 v 1 near the end when he went right with an player overlapping on his left.

Dec 28, 2010
Yala for me, he ran his socks off and showed some good close control today.
Nelson a close second he is really improving with every game.