Good News | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Good News

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
According to stapes this is the most crucial week in our history coming up ........... was told japs money ...... belive that if you like

G

grovehill

green grandad":ayhx2sas said:
Have today heard that their is good news coming on Thursday.Dont know any details.Has anybody out their heard anything?

Heating Oil for the Offices will finally be delivered?

SRG coming in to Home Park to say his goodbyes? Cue everyone striking up a Chorus of "Who are ya?"

Fatal accident in the Boardroom after which it is revealed that all six deceased had Life Insurance payable to PAFC?

Office Swear box opened and Reid saves Argyle single handedly?

C

charlee

I hope it is good news but must be to do with Japan. We need good news we are like filled with bad news story

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Thank you to cleaner for his reply even though i dont have the faintest idea what it means.I did not get this from these boards but was told by six people independently.I dont think it can be Japanese money as this was not going to happen before Friday and i dont think it is going to happen anyway.Any way roll on Thursday unless anybody knows differently.

T

The General

New kit deal by Nike, Microsoft will be the shirt sponsor and Apple are buying Home Park and renaming it the i-stadium :wink:

Jun 9, 2008
I thought the good news would be Stapleton, Todd and all their cronies slinging their hooks and a white knight was coming in to rescue the club.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
The day is still young but i hope it is not the news thay Synan has bothered to speak asd i was really hoping for good news.I agree with Plymtel the best news we could have is if all the current board walked out.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
green grandad":d8shcxdy said:
The day is still young but i hope it is not the news thay Synan has bothered to speak asd i was really hoping for good news.I agree with Plymtel the best news we could have is if all the current board walked out.

I think the Synan news is all that you're likely to get for now.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

green grandad":afiw4hiu said:

Have you heard anything new?

A

Andy_Lannie

green grandad":1sizbr63 said:
I am sorry to report that i have heard nothing new but dont they usually have board meetings and press conferences on Thursdays?
Yes you have, there is a new board for the Trust.